Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello! We Hope You're Enjoying Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Post Hello! We Hope You're Enjoying Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Hey All!

We hope you all had a fantastic holiday =) And, hello to everyone we haven't met yet!

Once the holidays settle down, we're hoping to start monthly posts about the game sometime in the new year, so stick around for that!

We hope the game is fun and that you all are enjoying it. Have a Happy New Year!

-Aggwynn&Glimmergate

Rhino Keeper
    so will this game only be recieving monthly updates at first or will it be a weekly thing?

Executive Chef
    It's a pretty good game, I'm starting to get into it. I don't understand why coal is so hard to come by, but that seems to be the biggest problem right now.

Oh, and why does Stormie not return requests? I have a goal about requesting gift baskets from neighbors that Stormie has ignored so far.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    The game has potential to be enjoyed, but the drop rate of coal is making it hard to do so at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    LOving the game and story. Please fix coal (maybe allow gifting coal?) and balance the reward from quest collection versus effort to make the baskets

Farm Supplier
    In spite of my various comments I'm very intrigued with this game. More and more I respect the "challenging " aspects it has. While it seems to have similarities to CS, I find it's difficult to attain items keep me popping in with great frequency. Looking forward to continued play.

I am enjoying the game but why does it ask for something that is still locked by goal?

What goal do I need to complete to unlock magic station? Someone didn't do there job I have 2 buildings to complete but can't because I NEED the magic station

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelsagain View Post
    What goal do I need to complete to unlock magic station? Someone didn't do there job I have 2 buildings to complete but can't because I NEED the magic station
    complete the 'featured' quests (with exception of merlins scattered notes) until you reach a quest called "Charming not so Charming." in that quest you will build the magic studio.

Rhino Keeper
    It is heartbreaking to see that this game is not getting developed. Another week with nothing new. You give us great opportunities to earn gems but nothing to spend them on. How do you decide which games are worth the effort? Fantasy Forest Story hit the ground running. There is always tons of new things each Thursday. Look, there is another Battle Arena Tourney and probably about 16 new creatures will be introduced within the next few days. Castle Story also had a verrrry slow start, but it has finally taken off. Would it really have harmed anyone if a Holiday Tree was available for Fairytale Wonderland? I believe that since it was so difficult to expand in FTW that perhaps it was supposed that no one would finish the game, but come on TL, you bred us, we grew up on Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and the rest of the Story games. I remember setting my alarm because I was not in the same time zone to see what new devices there were, or the new pets in Pet Shoppe Story. I guess we were spoiled by the earlier games and now we see that TL or S8 are going to be like the other game developers and do an occasional update a couple of times a year. I always forget to check on "those"games. . . . .

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast