Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Hello! We Hope You're Enjoying Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    In the Game Guide is a section about collecting faster. It's the same as above though.

Fashion Designer
    If you're on an ipad it's much easier to quick collect with a 4 finger swipe up

I'm pretty much done with this game. Past being tired of making baskets and chopping wood and rocks. Will keep it loaded for a bit but am not going to waste anymore time. Will probably check back in a month to see if anything has changed which I doubt. Good luck folks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovescupcakes View Post
    I agree with you. I am also increasingly frustrated with buying plants and trees and rocks to chop for resources.....then chopping them only to get experience stars with NO resources dropped!
    To me this is a major flaw with this game. Especially when you buy a stump leaf for nightshade and don't even get 1.

Fashion Designer
    yep another week and im out if we dont get an update. too bad

Me too... For now anyway, disappointed by a game that has sooo much potential but so little going for it. I haven't seen a card soldier for weeks w/o using a trap.

Rhino Keeper
    Why can't there be a way to 'make' energy like in CS? 40 is too little given the drop rate for getting material for any quest is so low...

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Why can't there be a way to 'make' energy like in CS? 40 is too little given the drop rate for getting material for any quest is so low...

Totally agree with that statement!

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    If you're on an ipad it's much easier to quick collect with a 4 finger swipe up
    Oh Thx! I never thought of doing this

I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed, discussed or argued elsewhere but I have just gone through the whole creating a password and joined precisely to quench my frustration.

I have played this game, from scratch, twice.
    I am now trying to craft the Wheels for the royal carriage and a harness.
    Well, I have kept count and I have cleared 14, yes fourteen, full 20 stones, 4 trees and used a full batch of 40 energy about 20something times and I haven't spawned a single Card Soldier.
    Coincidentally, the harness requires a ****load of ink..

Who do I yell at?

Thanks, love to all

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast