Thread: toy maker, forge or 5th feed mill?

Rhino Keeper

toy maker, forge or 5th feed mill?

Buildings are on sale right now and i only have 130k in coins. Which building should I go for?

Rhino Keeper
    I think the toy maker is a waste, definitely don't make it a priority to get that. Items take 4, 8, and 6.5 hours to complete and require lots of lumber. The forge is helpful if you have a surplus of planks and iron because you can make hammers, nails, and screws with them.

Executive Chef
    I would go with the feed mill. Feed is easy to make with crops and easy to sell.

I don't use my Toy Maker and Forge so I would not recommend buying them.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    The forge is really useful when you find a bunch of planks or hammers in the paper. I've used it tons to make nails and screws to expand my barn and silo. I only use the toy maker to make wood horses since I save all of my iron for the forge. Just got the fifth feed mill on sale today and plan to use it for feeding my seventeen pets more efficiently.

Executive Chef
    The forge annoys me and I never use it. The parts needed makes things unbalanced and I have to find more parts, to replace the ones I had to use, to upgrade things. Id get the toy maker. The parts are always needed for the train and deliveries and they sell very well too.