Thread: Breeding Glitch!!!

Breeding Glitch!!!

Alright. This problem just started today (12/29). When I go to breed two animals together, it shows the normal screen, takes my money, then both the animals disappear back into their habitats and it won't let me breed. Normally, I would just hang tight, but with Santa Claws about to disappear...
    Please help!

The Honorable Panda
    This will sometimes happen when you do not have a good connection to the game.
    Try restarting your device or closing out your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please try Kooky's steps and if that doesn't work, can you let me know the animals you're attempting to breed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dratini777 View Post
    Alright. This problem just started today (12/29). When I go to breed two animals together, it shows the normal screen, takes my money, then both the animals disappear back into their habitats and it won't let me breed. Normally, I would just hang tight, but with Santa Claws about to disappear...
    Please help!
    That happened with me when I tried breeding Pandaffodil and Pyro together. I did turn it off and on and gave up. So I bred 2 different animals and then Pandaffodil and Pyro and not another glitch. Sadly never got to finish the animal trio.