Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missed Goals

Host(ess)
    Every once n awhile, every goal comes up, one right after the other, giving me the option to re-open them with a gem purchase. Hate when this happens as it is a time consuming pain. Im not able 2 play until every single goal ( even ones i have already completed) is finished popping up. Anyone else having this issue?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bclydett View Post
    Every once n awhile, every goal comes up, one right after the other, giving me the option to re-open them with a gem purchase. Hate when this happens as it is a time consuming pain. Im not able 2 play until every single goal ( even ones i have already completed) is finished popping up. Anyone else having this issue?
    This has never happened to me. I'll have to look into that.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bclydett View Post
    Please try deleting and redownloading the game.
    If these old goals keep popping up , please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I agree, and would sign this petition if, u will, would love to have missed goals reopened, I missed a goal due to my having surgery. Every time I scroll by the locked items I cringe. Such is life .

Rhino Keeper
    I honestly have to say that I disagree about reopening goals I think that part of the responsibility of these games is to finish goals on time. And me (being a bit greedy) does not want newbies to get everything I got without being there for the goals the first time. Besides, one of the best things about goals is getting to boast items that not everyone has... if the goals are re-released our restaurants will not be unique

Nightclub Owner
    I can see this from both sides as I've done so many goals over the years but also missed some due to taking time off from the game.

On the one hand, why should newbies or those that stopped playing be allowed to do old goals? Well, I say if they're willing to put in the time that the other people put in when the goal originally came out, then why shouldn't they also have the chance to achieve it? Just because they weren't playing at the time shouldn't penalize them. If someone had started a goal and didn't finish it, well, that's a different story and IMO it is too bad, so sad, you should've completed it on time like everyone else. But if they've NEVER started it, why not? As long as they do the same amount of work they deserve the same prize. *shrugs*

If there was a way for TL to release the goals to just those that NEVER started it, then I say give them a chance. It isn't like we all have the same decorations out at the same time, and even if many of us do, we're all creative enough to make each of our places look unique. Some of the restaurants I've seen are simply amazing and they're using the same decor that I am, but what they've done with it surpasses anything I could have done. I must admit I'm somewhat jealous of their creativity.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks queentina. I do definitely see what you mean and yeah I guess that would be OK with me

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    I honestly have to say that I disagree about reopening goals I think that part of the responsibility of these games is to finish goals on time. And me (being a bit greedy) does not want newbies to get everything I got without being there for the goals the first time. Besides, one of the best things about goals is getting to boast items that not everyone has... if the goals are re-released our restaurants will not be unique
    I see what you mean, but everyone's restaurant can be unique with the same stuff. It is what you do to your restaurant that makes it so unique. I wouldn't mind seeing newbies creativity with items that they didn't have the chance to get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    I SO AGREE W U. I like the fact that not everybody has the same stuff. It makes visiting my nbrs interesting. I always want to c what they're up to,
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    I so want to have access to old goals!! But if that's out of the question then I wish they would at least take the grayed out items off all together. Its almost like having our noses rubbed in the fact that we missed the goal for one reason or another. "Look at these cool decorations. Want them? Too bad!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast