Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Missed Goals

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief61 View Post
    I would also like to see expired goals reopened. I think when a players reached level 99 all goals should be available to them. That seems fair to me.

This sounds like a great idea...but an added suggestion, maybe TL should bring back level 100 and as an incentive for level 100, all past goals will be open to the level 100 player...to keep them playing.

I just returned to the game a couple months back after a 1 1/2 sabbatical and noticed level 100 is gone. Is it truly gone?

New Resident
    I do agree with Naywich. I would like the chance to complete an old goal. If it is not available then please remove the grayed out goal items. I noticed that some seasonal tables and chairs may remain after goal is ended. Give the option to purchase those older items for coins.

Host(ess)
    I too have been playing since 2010 n i have missed some of the goal ovens, u c i had cancer n I couldn't play due to my treaments making me sick, so i am all for re-opening all past goal stoves n ovens....i think it's only fair that everyone be able to get them....i would rather see new stoves n ovens monthly n without being goal items....but i do like certain items u place in ur restaurant as goals for completion of cooking all foods to top level in our stoves, ovens n etc.....

Farm Supplier
    This would really be nice at level 99. But please not for gems.

Host(ess)
    I agree all those who are level 99, should have all goal items opened to them, it's only fair, it shows u we are enjoying this game, i too have missed a couple goals in restaurant n bakery, due to going thru chemotherapy
    I hope u will do this... I really like this game n hate to delete it, as i have spent alot of time n money into this game
    Plz reconsider doing this for those of us at level 99.....
    Thk u

I like this idea as well as there are a few that I missed and I also agree on paying with coins, or at least give us the choice of paying with coins *or* gems.

I agree,level 99ers should have all old goals open to them,since the xps to reach 100 will never happen and that was my goal level100 when I originally started playing,all players should have the option to do the goal or choose not to if they do not want to do goal or have completed it already.I also think level 99ers should have unlimited oven spaces open to them,as we already paid our dues working our way up the oven open slot mountain,and not have to pay 49 gems to open oven space,I for one am unable to do that,and it doesn't help when you lose your gems to random old goal popups.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123