Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missed Goals

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Missed Goals

Hi!

I have been playing Restaurant Story for many years now, and out of these years I have left the game sometimes. Reason being is for lack of time to play. Throughout these different times that I have left Restaurant Story, I have missed some goals that I would've loved to complete. I don't like that I haven't completed some goals due to lack of time and seeing the items I could've got in the back of design shop. Some of the items are really amazing looking and I would love being able to have the option to complete the goals I haven't completed. I'm sure many others would love this opportunity too. I suggest letting everyone complete goals that they haven't completed. I know this would mean, possibly bringing back certain tables, chairs, walls, floors, ovens, and counters but who wouldn't want that? I know I would love this, and it would give me more options when I'm designing my restaurant, knowing I have completed all the goals.

Fashion Designer
    I love this idea...opting to do old goals or ANY goals. Seems to be a lack of any ongoing story goals at all. Even if to just unlock previous goal rewards for purchase or new recipes...whatever. I guess I am more of a goal oriented player and to see the lack of them here is sort of disappointing. I do enjoy the game overall but think I might become bored rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoryrichkid View Post
    Hi!

I have been playing Restaurant Story for many years now, and out of these years I have left the game sometimes. Reason being is for lack of time to play. Throughout these different times that I have left Restaurant Story, I have missed some goals that I would've loved to complete. I don't like that I haven't completed some goals due to lack of time and seeing the items I could've got in the back of design shop. Some of the items are really amazing looking and I would love being able to have the option to complete the goals I haven't completed. I'm sure many others would love this opportunity too. I suggest letting everyone complete goals that they haven't completed. I know this would mean, possibly bringing back certain tables, chairs, walls, floors, ovens, and counters but who wouldn't want that? I know I would love this, and it would give me more options when I'm designing my restaurant, knowing I have completed all the goals.
    Hi, i've been playing a couple of years with/for my son on his id and achieved goals wich i can't now anymore now that i've got my own id. I would love to do them, but that's not possible now. A pity, it would add much to the game. The playing itself and also that there are more goals. I love to do them.
    PLS TEAM LAVA LET US DO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS

Btw, pls not for gems. I can't buy gems 'cause it's not posible to buy them with iDEAL.

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    I, to would like to be able to get the ovens I've missed along with the floor items. Either earn them by doing a goal or with coins. The gems charged for large items has been quite outrageous. Not everyone can spend 50 to 80 gems to get the items. I hope you come up with a doable way to get the items we've missed! :-)

Executive Chef
    I believe that TL shouldnt rerelease the old goals. I believe TL or at least the CommuntyMgrs have made it fairly clear that there R no plans to bring them back and y and I agree w them It's unfair to those of us who've played them the 1st time they were offered to offer them again for the newbies or those ppl who for whatever reason decided not to or couldn't do the goals.
    I'm not the only player that feels this way but I'm one of the few who'll voice my opinion.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Yup...they have stated that there are no plans at this time to re open old goals...but thenthis is a suggestion forum, and now has been suggested...and not for the first time. I see it brought up frequently in the discussion page as well...therefore there seems to be a lot of interest. I am sure some middle ground could be reached to keep it fair and some have posted some ideas on this. So I, forvone hope they reconsider.

I personally love this idea and I wish that they would allow us to do this I've had the same problem of leaving the game because I and seeing that I've missed out on some really awesome goals tables chairs Wallpapers items in both restaurant story and bakery story and I wish that we could have the opportunityor at least remove them so that we don't have to look at what we missed out on all the time and please as someone else mentioned not for jams I cannot afford to buy the gems I work really hard to get these gems and to fix up my place really nice

I would also like to see expired goals reopened. I think when a players reached level 99 all goals should be available to them. That seems fair to me.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischief61 View Post
    I would also like to see expired goals reopened. I think when a players reached level 99 all goals should be available to them. That seems fair to me.
    I actually really like the level 99 idea. That is such a great idea!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast