Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you lure fighting cards?

Host(ess)

Question How do you lure fighting cards?

does anyone know how to trigger the fighting cards? I chopped some moss covered rocks and they appeared for a while, but haven't had any for 2 days. Thanks for assistance.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you kidding me? They annoy me almost every time I start chopping. I get far too many. Very very annoying. As if the game wasn't slow enough already I have to deal with cards all the time :-/

Rhino Keeper
    They just randomly appear when you chop or tend to something
    It could be animals, crops, trees, rocks or plants, not sure about the well and pond but im guessing those can trigger them too
    Not had any when collecting from buildings so far though

Farm Supplier
    I wasn't get many , but since I started chopping more trees again I getting loads more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dakota1105 View Post
    does anyone know how to trigger the fighting cards? I chopped some moss covered rocks and they appeared for a while, but haven't had any for 2 days. Thanks for assistance.
    I went almost two days without any cards no matter what I did. But starting late last night they've return. In CS there are are ways to trigger the beasts but there doesn't seem to be any pattern in this game. At least for me. Maybe they go on spa days and then return to out games once rested up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    Are you kidding me? They annoy me almost every time I start chopping. I get far too many. Very very annoying. As if the game wasn't slow enough already I have to deal with cards all the time :-/
    I wish they would annoy me more since they're the only way to get those blue crystal things needed for compasses and expansions.

Executive Chef
    I get stray lodestones from my mines. Not often.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    Send them over to me. Lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I went almost two days without any cards no matter what I did. But starting late last night they've return. In CS there are are ways to trigger the beasts but there doesn't seem to be any pattern in this game. At least for me. Maybe they go on spa days and then return to out games once rested up.
    I think they have had enough spa days and rest.

Executive Chef
    I get about 1 card every other or every third tree I chop.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast