Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where has the latest Christmas quest gone?

Farm Supplier

Angry Where has the latest Christmas quest gone?

I was just at the last level for the Christmas quest where we seemed to be making a gingerbread house, and the timer said I still had a whole day's play left. 3 hours later and I completed the quest to Polaris North but e entire quest has disappeared along with all of the accompanying builds or cooking materials!

I was not even given the option of completing the quest, which happens on the previous ones, nor I'd there even a message in the quests list to say this in one has now finished.

This is the second time in the christmas quests that the game has suddenly expired sooner than the time suggested. What exactly is going on?????

Farm Supplier
    Just to add. I have already done a search in the forums and cannot find anything that mentions this quest finishing and nor can I find anything about a gingerbread house! It's so flipping frustrating at this keeps happening :-(
    Last edited by vickibabes; 12-28-14 at 09:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Did you check in your inventory?
    My backery was here, when I completezza the last Polaris adventure...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This week's update will start today 12/18 at 12 PM PST and will end on 12/29 at 12 PM PST. You must be level 26+ to access these Goals.

This is from the first page of the thread... Should finish soon? I can't tell as I've completed the event...

YOU MUST HAVE THE LAST ADVENTURE COLLECTED TO GET THE BAKERY..... This has always been the case previously, don't know if it is for this one, but I would hate to read about people not finishing when on the last adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    I was just at the last level for the Christmas quest where we seemed to be making a gingerbread house, and the timer said I still had a whole day's play left. 3 hours later and I completed the quest to Polaris North but e entire quest has disappeared along with all of the accompanying builds or cooking materials!

I was not even given the option of completing the quest, which happens on the previous ones, nor I'd there even a message in the quests list to say this in one has now finished.

This is the second time in the christmas quests that the game has suddenly expired sooner than the time suggested. What exactly is going on?????
    I thought I had time left. Completed Polaris North adventure. It has disappeared but Ivy is now asking me to go to Polaris North. How can I when the adventure is gone?

I already set off on another adventure anyway as I thought That since adventure was gone that I had completed it.

There were so many glitches with the popups over Christmas with no tech support around that it would have been nice to have an extension.

I went to supper after I reloaded all of my bakeries, crafting, etc and when I came back an hour later... poof all gone. I was almost done getting some kind of building. I will never know. AGAIN. Yet it had the icon to say I had a day left to this. It never counted down the hours nothing. This happens way to often in a number of your games or you can't get any nice things. Seriously getting tired of getting ripped off. You need to be fair for all your customers not just some. And with all your games not just the newest ones. I still like to play Farm Story but nothing new is added there. I am a level 95 and can't get the rest of the stuff cuz I guess you don't care anymore about us. Shame on you for all your games!

Fashion Designer
    its just a game

agree. I only just managed to complete the guest with about 3 hours to spare as I had problems loging on to the game for two days (kept crashing an throwing me out of my ipod back to the menu screen). I HATE timed quests with a passion. I am tempted to ignore them and carry on with the game and other requests but you always worry it hampers your chances with other quests if you don't!!

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    its just a game
    YES, but you are forgetting that people have spent money on these games and it's annoying when you feel ripped of!!

I was so annoyed at the constant popups, game glitches, resetting etc.that I have not downloaded those annoying games. One had to keep checking to see if actions were actually completed. All of a sudden, kitchens would be empty even though orders were sent. Sometimes it took 5-6 or more repetitions.

Yes, it is just a game but it is more fun when it actually works. The popups had all TL games glitching during a time when tech support was on holidays. All other nonTL apps were working flawlessly. Force closing, deleting and reinstalling were not successful.

Many neighbours are quitting due to all the game problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast