Thread: Farm Story on to Devices?

Farm Story on to Devices?

Hi, although I'm a long time player (level 102) I'm a little concerned because I am not sure if I did correctly what I did...
    Santa sent me a new tablet today and what is the first app you install? Farm story, of course.
    I think I can play on two devices with the same account, correct? On the new tablet, after download, I keyed in my password in the help section then and restarted the game but it is still level 2 there and not MY farm. At least it is still on the phone. Please help, I want to play Farm (and my other TL games) on both devices.
    Merry Christmas and thanks for your support.

Executive Chef
    If you're playing on iOS or android devices except Kindle, just use the login feature.

Login with your old id/password in the upper corner there's a storm8 icon, click that then login to another account button.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef

I' m sorry... that doesn't work. When I press the storm8 icon, there is just a list of other games I can install but nothing where I could key in my account?

Quote Originally Posted by meer_kat View Post
    I' m sorry... that doesn't work. When I press the storm8 icon, there is just a list of other games I can install but nothing where I could key in my account?
    I am playing android and several other games (restaurant, bakery) if that helps. Sorry for nerving you...

Executive Chef
    In those instructions you need to download Restaurant Story to get the log in area. Did you do that?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    In those instructions you need to download Restaurant Story to get the log in area. Did you do that?
    Thank you so much, Natasha_07 and ciarjen, now it worked. Of course, you must install either Restaurant or Bakery first. When installing the other games, they start at the correct level already. PERFECT! And sorry again for disturbing you on a holiday. Merry Christmas☺

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much, Natasha_07 and ciarjen, now it worked. Of course, you must install either Restaurant or Bakery first. When installing the other games, they start at the correct level already. PERFECT! And sorry again for disturbing you on a holiday. Merry Christmas☺
    Yes you must install RS/BS first, I didn't mentioned it in my first post because it was already in the link in my 2nd post. I posted the link in a different post to avoid confusion.

I only use BS now when I switch accounts, before was I started with RS.

Anyways glad you got your farm back! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!