Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting cards

Farm Supplier
    The last few days, all my cards have come from mushrooms.

Rhino Keeper
    I have trees & animals around the edge of my land & all sorts of plants in the middle as well as 20 plots always with something growing, every 2 hours I can or remember to I go in and MAD click on trees, animals & rocks, they always pop out & I've never have problems with cards.

I'm getting cards like crazy but the last dozen or more haven't dropped a single lodestone. WTH?!?!

Host(ess)
    I have not gotten a single card in almost a week... I can't expand and I can't complete goals without these.... What am I suppose to do? Not a very enjoyable game. I am not sure if I will be continuing this one ��

Farm Supplier
    I am the same. The trigger rate for card monsters has suddenly become ridiculously low. I have had 1 card in the last week and this did not drop lodestone. This is despite endless chopping and hacking.

The game has become a little tedious. The only thing i have to do is expansion (3 squares left). After all this chopping i am maxed out on just about everything. I like the game and the idea, but i can only keep my interest alive for so long ...

My rate of cards has dropped incredibly. I was getting them frequently. Now, I keep trying different things - rocks, trees, mushrooms, crops, animals. Have only gotten a very few all week!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here..no cards...no parts ...getting bored by the slow pace of the game. I wish harvesting would trigger cards like it does in castle story. As of now...i am bored with this game.

New Resident
    I've found a lodestone at the mine, I think it was a bug but... Blessed bug!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoetf View Post
    I've found a lodestone at the mine, I think it was a bug but... Blessed bug!
    No bug Zoe, it's a rare known drop. So good news is that it will happen again!

Check out the game guide for all drops

Rhino Keeper
    Same here no cards in a long time...over a week. Would love to expand.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast