Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fighting cards

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I agree, with the spare time to stock up I've been concentrating on rare items and food stocks do it in batches so I don't get bored with what I'm doing almost fully stocked on various items but the days I don't chop rocks I don't see any. My only sure fire way to get a card is to chop rocks. About once a week I'll get a run of 2 or 3 when tending goats but other than that it's chopping rocks.

Since I un-parked my dire boar Tuesday I've had in the region of 5 dire boars, 2 skunkupines and 3 fangbeats.
    I've chopped trees and rocks and no cards! I've had more dire boars, skunkupines and fangbeasts in CS then a single card. Oh I did get a card with tending to my goats and sadly still didn't drop a loadstone. I did finally get a loadstone today after a week. It's going to take forever I get 2 more compasses.

Host(ess)
    pLEASE CAN WE HAVE MORE CARDS, I AM ONLY GETTING 1 A WEEK AND IT IS ****ING THE GAME.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRat2 View Post
    pLEASE CAN WE HAVE MORE CARDS, I AM ONLY GETTING 1 A WEEK AND IT IS ****ING THE GAME.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I agree, with the spare time to stock up I've been concentrating on rare items and food stocks do it in batches so I don't get bored with what I'm doing almost fully stocked on various items but the days I don't chop rocks I don't see any. My only sure fire way to get a card is to chop rocks. About once a week I'll get a run of 2 or 3 when tending goats but other than that it's chopping rocks.

Since I un-parked my dire boar Tuesday I've had in the region of 5 dire boars, 2 skunkupines and 3 fangbeats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I've chopped trees and rocks and no cards! I've had more dire boars, skunkupines and fangbeasts in CS then a single card. Oh I did get a card with tending to my goats and sadly still didn't drop a loadstone. I did finally get a loadstone today after a week. It's going to take forever I get 2 more compasses.
    PurpleScorpion76 is right, mostly it's all about chopping rocks. The thing is, you have to use all your energy doing it, a few chops is not enough...If you want to max lodestones or dryad's breath, don't do anything else at the same time, except chop rocks/trees. Works for me at least, but it can be dull work...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    No card monsters for 3 days. If none appear today I will delete game. It's so annoying chopping rocks and trees when inventory at max. What's the point??
    Thanks for the various suggestions as to how to generate the monsters. Will try them all when energy gets back to max but as stated above if none appear game will be deleted.
    Good luck to all

Rhino Keeper
    Well
    The small rocks alternating with tree chop worked. 2 black and 1 red card in as many minutes. Only paper droppings unfortunately so still stuck. Also can anyone advise how to get wizard house? Says its a goal but I'm at L26 and I can't recall ever seeing a goal relating to this??
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Ive actually seen quite a few cards this week from chopping lots of rocks, they dont seem to spawn much if at all from me collecting crops or from animals or plants though

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Well
    The small rocks alternating with tree chop worked. 2 black and 1 red card in as many minutes. Only paper droppings unfortunately so still stuck. Also can anyone advise how to get wizard house? Says its a goal but I'm at L26 and I can't recall ever seeing a goal relating to this??
    Thanks
    Do you mean the wizard study quest in the castle?
    If so its locked by a goal that isnt released yet
    Im guessing collecting merlins notes is supposed to unlock it but for now collecting merlins notes is the last quest in that goal line
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't played for a week. It is pointless when storage is full and no opportunity to use. Very few card soldiers so can't expand The game seems to go nowhere!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678