Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fighting cards

Nightclub Owner
    I've been getting them by tending my goats, so try that.

Executive Chef
    I find it's a mixture of tree chopping, rock chopping and tending farm animals. I have the same issue haven't seen 1 in days stopped making compasses a week ago just in case lodestones were needed in a valentines quest glad I did as I believe 5 are needed and still only have 3 in my inventory. 3 cards in a week. God, it makes you wish you were fighting dire boars! Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had a card drop from Alpacas? I'm back to tending goats instead because I haven't and my wool is now maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Has anyone had a card drop from Alpacas? I'm back to tending goats instead because I haven't and my wool is now maxed.
    I had 4 out until I maxed out on wool. Never once a card was triggered for me.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I had 4 out until I maxed out on wool. Never once a card was triggered for me.
    Same here, arikasi. I have 3 of them and collect periodically due to not all my goats giving me milk, and not once has a card been triggered by an Alpaca, only goats and geese are triggering them for me at the moment.

I Am not getting any card soldiers and so not getting paper or ink that I need. I think it is about a week since I saw a soldier, what do I do to get them back?

Yeah I got one finally! .....did this comment have an effect or is that affect?
    Last edited by 0neSilver; 02-11-15 at 01:24 AM.

Not had a card in almost a week

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightnic View Post
    Not had a card in almost a week
    Due to the amount of mushrooms I'm tending I've been getting them quite a bit, only problem is their only dropping me paper, not any lodestones and not any ink. I'm grateful for the paper as I'll need it to finish Beauty's quest, but no lodestone or ink is going to hurt me.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I find it's a mixture of tree chopping, rock chopping and tending farm animals. I have the same issue haven't seen 1 in days stopped making compasses a week ago just in case lodestones were needed in a valentines quest glad I did as I believe 5 are needed and still only have 3 in my inventory. 3 cards in a week. God, it makes you wish you were fighting dire boars! Lol.
    5 lodestones won't be the hard part. Wait until you get later into the Valentine's quest, when you need 40 (yes, forty) enchanted ink to craft the Plain Harness.

It's described as "a plain simple harness" -- so why should you need 40 ink to make it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've had a few cards today from the Pneuma tree.... Seems to be a random drop of either paper, ink, lodestone or energy. You get 2 of the 4 items. Don't think I've received lodestone when I've received an energy though. I'll have to start recording drops!

Is this your experience?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast