Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting cards

Fighting cards

Enjoying this game so far but can TL please, please lower the amount of queens card soldiers?!
    Every time I enter the game I have to fight a soldier after only collecting ONE thing!! I click my goat, a soldier appears which I fight, then I collect from a cottage, another soldier appears; I click to harvest an item, ANOTHER soldier appears!!
    This is making me just want to turn off the game and not return.

Farm Supplier
    I went through that stage and now I hardly get any , but I find I haven't got enough of f the lodestones to make compasses if I want to expand more.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sha62o View Post
    I went through that stage and now I hardly get any , but I find I haven't got enough of f the lodestones to make compasses if I want to expand more.
    Same here. Now I need compasses to expand and my deck of cards has flown the coup!

Rhino Keeper
    likewise here, had a ton at the start and i actually didnt mind them as i just mass crafted compasses as i know expanding is the biggest pain in the butt in these games

Executive Chef
    I need more!!! I have totally ground to a halt now as I have two buildings that require magic stuff but I can't expand to the lady (dunno her name) because I have no compasses. But I can't make them because I don't have the parts because no matter what action I do I am not getting the cards to fight.
    I was enjoying this game but I am getting bored crafting stones and sticks now.

Same thing! Man it's frustrating, early game they appeared constantly, but now that they're a critical resource (Magic Studio requires paper scraps and enchanted ink, plus the always-necessary lodestones), it seems like they're intentionally vanished.

Which tbh makes zero sense, if anything it should be the other way around - don't hound newbies with packs of cards, and let higher-level players (who have more energy to deal with the monsters and who NEED those drops) get card attacks more readily.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the same boat. No cards to be found! I have the best luck with chopping trees when they do show up.
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Executive Chef
    I usually switch between chopping rocks and trees, to trigger the cards.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    My cards are back again, but only intermittently dropping lodestone. Frustrating... At this rate, it will take 32 - 48 cards per four compass plot to expand.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here. As soon as I got to the expansion to the wand girl, the cards vanished. No cards = no lodestone= no compasses for expansion. Is this a ploy to try to make us by gems to "buy" the parts to craft the items needed.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast