Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it every possible to get ahead?

Executive Chef

Is it every possible to get ahead?

I'm curious about something....
    Is it ever possible to get far enough ahead w ur food being stocked on ur counters to not run out when u leave the game overnight? Or even when u go to tip? It seems like an endless battle.
    The different stores take too long to restock and y don't they restock to ur par stock when u leave 1 behind?
    Y isn't there more than 1 construction worker visiting u to drop off parts? I could grow very old waiting to expand my restaurant or the amt of par stock in 1 of my stores

I would think that it might b better if the parts to expand ur restaurant were different from the parts necessary to increase the par stock in the various stores or even the size of ur pantry.

I realize that part of this topic might b better suited for the suggestion forum but please don't send it there moderators since others might not c it there.
    Thanks
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I'm now on level 14 and I still run out of food if I don't go back to the game every hour!! I haven't the time or will to do that. I like the concept of the game but it still needs a LOT of tweaking!!

Executive Chef
    I'm level 16 and can't make enough food so my counters are always empty after about 20 minutes. The really irritating part for me at the moment is there's never enough supplies to even LEARN how to make items. There's never enough upgrade parts to upgrade stores so you don't have to wait 5 hours for one stupid vegetable but you need 3 of that vegetable to LEARN a new recipe that takes 9 hours. Then you accidentally start a recipe 11 hours later forgetting that you can't use that recipe because you're waiting for two days to get that last vegetable to open that new recipe and now you have to start all over and wait another day to replenish that stupid item. Ridiculous.

This game needs to right itself soon or it's going to lose me when I get my final gems for the other games.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm level 16 and can't make enough food so my counters are always empty after about 20 minutes. The really irritating part for me at the moment is there's never enough supplies to even LEARN how to make items. There's never enough upgrade parts to upgrade stores so you don't have to wait 5 hours for one stupid vegetable but you need 3 of that vegetable to LEARN a new recipe that takes 9 hours. Then you accidentally start a recipe 11 hours later forgetting that you can't use that recipe because you're waiting for two days to get that last vegetable to open that new recipe and now you have to start all over and wait another day to replenish that stupid item. Ridiculous.

This game needs to right itself soon or it's going to lose me when I get my final gems for the other games.
    You get gems?? Never had that pleasure, not on iOS anyhow. I couldn't agree with u more, this game needs a lot of help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebear351 View Post
    You get gems?? Never had that pleasure, not on iOS anyhow. I couldn't agree with u more, this game needs a lot of help.
    Not sure about other operating systems but on iOS there are goals/offers to play new TL games and the reward is a secondary goal to collect something or buy a decoration then you receive a bunch of gems. That's how many of the new players get started on most of these games.

TL has until the third goal/gem reward to hook players otherwise once those gems are won many delete.

I like this game or at least the potential of this game and hope things get better so I can keep playing. Otherwise I'll have to delete soon.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 12-31-14 at 12:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Completely agree. And the worse part is there is honestly no way to get your parts needed to take advantage of the new features you get when leveling up without spending real money or using your earned gems....either way unless your willing to spend real money on this game it's just a waste of time. Of course that's just my opinion

I think in the early levels it is not possible to cook enough food so that you never run out, unless you only have like 2 or 3 tables. If you've come to this game after reaching a high level in RS or BS, you will find it quite annoying, but the earlier games were just the same in the early levels. I like that food doesn't spoil here and while I'm on holiday and have more free time I like that the game keeps me coming back to go shopping.

The construction worker has given me like 30 nails and all i need is some frickin planks for the garden and some other shop renovation. This game is unbelievably tedious, the SECOND i hit level 17, i'm getting rid of it! And i'll consider those 15 gems in my other games really well earned. I'm about to bite the bullet and just make 200 servings of fried eggs so i can finally quit!

Executive Chef
    I carefully watched and took care of the construction worker today for over 2 hrs. Hey I was bored and had nothing better to do. All I received from acid were 1gem, 1 blueprint and the rest were nails. I didn't c hide nor hare of a plank or anything else. Did was visiting about every 15 min.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Overnight...probably not. If I babysit the street market for an hour or so though, I usually get enough ingredients that I can go several hours between playing times. I usually have a few thousand servings up at any one time, and I only keep 8 tables.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast