Thread: Crashing while visiting neighbors

Farm Supplier

Crashing while visiting neighbors

I'm not able to visit more than five neighbors without crashing. Please fix this issue.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same issue, except most times the game crashes even when trying to visit one neighbour or gifting back.

New Resident
    Happens to me all the time, very frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by studio1859 View Post
    I'm not able to visit more than five neighbors without crashing. Please fix this issue.
    Which device are you playing on? If you're playing on an older device such, you may experience these issues. Please force close apps running in the background of your device. Also, when you first open the game, please let everything load first before playing. This will help improve the performance of your game. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Playing on an iPad 2 and this happens every day multiple times. And I never have apps running in the background and such. I've actually stopped doing daily visits because if it and I've noticed over half my neighbors (have a total of about 150) have a zero heart rating now. Kinda curious if this is the reason or maybe they all stopped playing after hitting their last gem reward for other games??

Just started happening yesterday when I visit neighbors on Wonderland and tap on the hearts, nothing happens! I can't leave coins - got rid of Apis running in background. Even removed & downloaded game. Didn't help. Have iPhone4.

Executive Chef
    I have had this issue since I started playing just before Christmas. Playing on an ipad mini with most up to date versions. I can only visit 5 or 6 neighbours before being kicked out of the game.

Just to add, I did report problem to TL support. Decided to check here to see what forum had to say.
    I noticed on my android lately I get booted out of RS today a couple times while playing. Maybe I have too many games downloaded?