Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do u give gifts besides mystery boxes?

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they dont add it - i prefer the game as is.

You can have neighbors if you want but they arent necessary to play the game.

There are already enough components in this game.

Adding a necessity for neighbors or the options for gifting a selection of items would put this game
    over a line that I am not willing to cross.

Rhino Keeper
    If you can gift ONLY 3 neighbors per day, can you also only receive 3 gifts per day? Or can you receive more gifts if you have a large neighborhood with lots of neighbors who choose you as one of their 3? I'm curious.
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

Rhino Keeper
    Good question.

I only have 7 including stormy and only a couple r still randomly playing.
    I have the allow quick invite turned on too but haven't gotten a single neighbor from that. Still not working??

I don't want the added responsibility of caring for neighbors in this multi component game.

I've only gotten coins as a random gift - so i don't even know what gifts are in that gift box we send.

Think I figured out how to send the quick serves as gifts instead of the gift box as my neighbors were able to gift these
    back to me.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys look what I got today from my neighbor!!

I thought we could only get quick serves and coins, but when this showed up, I checked and found out that blueprints and nails can be gifted, but they are very RARE!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys look what I got today from my neighbor!!

I thought we could only get quick serves and coins, but when this showed up, I checked and found out that blueprints and nails can be gifted, but they are very RARE!
    So, how many gifts can you actually receive?? I know you can only send 3, but it looks from your photo that you can actually receive more? I'm kinda bummed out about the gifting thing. I seem to be gifting neighbors who have already chosen to gift others.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 441sogo View Post
    So, how many gifts can you actually receive?? I know you can only send 3, but it looks from your photo that you can actually receive more? I'm kinda bummed out about the gifting thing. I seem to be gifting neighbors who have already chosen to gift others.
    I believe like the other games you can receive up to 20 a day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    We have to keep in mind that we all have limited space in our tool box. If we got 20 gifts a day our box would be full
    in a couple days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I believe like the other games you can receive up to 20 a day.
    Well, that's what I was afraid of! I wanted to keep a small, but respectable list of neighbors, but it appears having a LOT of neighbors is the only guarantee getting the max amount of gifts per day. Theoretically, I could gift 3 and never receive a gift in return if my 3 have already gifted before my gift comes in and other neighbors don't gift me because I haven't gifted them. Hmmm. Boy, I could sure use some quick serves to help keep food on my counters!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    We have to keep in mind that we all have limited space in our tool box. If we got 20 gifts a day our box would be full
    in a couple days.
    Just ignore the tools you don't want. You have to accept them for them to be added to your storage. On the other hand, a bunch of quick serves or coins would sure be nice!!

You can only send mystery boxes, still saving up coins for the pizza oven

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast