Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Android players

Host(ess)
    I noticed when uninstalling that the game took 93mb of phone memory space, with the added SD in total it takes up well over 130mb of space.

With future updates and playing the game I dread to think how much memory space will be taken up.

Not many ppl know that you have to clear out a phones cache to free up space or know that they may have to uninstall unused apps to accommodate this game hence their phones become slow or the game plays up with slow loading etc.
    PLEASE MAY ANDROID USERS HAVE A BLOCK BUTTON?

Rhino Keeper
    Scrolling and swiping definitely needs to be looked into.

Fashion Designer
    Installed yesterday to get the gems for other games. I actually kind of like it but will probably have to uninstall because of its size. I love the way the decor is done...buy the design and it is yours. Tap a wall section, tile section, table, etc and choose the design. No more worrying if I have enough of a certain floor tile or wallpaper that is no longer available. Do not like the graphics though....or the long wait time for ingredients. Four hours for a potato? Going to take me all day just to get the ingredients for one beef stew.

Executive Chef
    This game sticks all the time, you can't even scroll through the recipes.

FIX PLEASE!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234