Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Android players

Executive Chef
    Oh and I agree. RS2 has been out for long enough for it to just be released outright. An american company giving the goodies to others first. Makes no sense to have a delay. We know it works! Give it to us! Imagine all the free gems I can start collecting from all the downloads.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We hope to make this available to everyone soon! It's currently only available to a limited number of countries.
    Play store link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aurantstorytwo

Which countries can download the game? Canada maybe?

Not compatible with my hudl2 tablet also on Google playstore it says not available in my country which is Britain.

Yay its available on android
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Im in the Usa and not compatible with my Acer android tablet in google play store. When will I be able to download this game? I have the pop up on Fs Bs Rs and Ds.

Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Yay its available on android
    I just got it in my playstore as well. I'm in the Caribbean region.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 07-10-15 at 10:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Got it today I'm addicted.... Still love the 1st one but this is fun and I like better then fs2

Executive Chef
    So, I downloaded it. No, sorry, awful. I'm not going to hunt for ingredients and the graphics are ugly. Uninstalled.

Rhino Keeper
    playing for the gems it's frustrating like fs2.
    Looking for new neighbors on Restaurant Story and Bakery Story!

Please feel free to add me if you:
    - are Level 73 or above
    - respond to requests for parts and goals daily
    - gift parts for goals/ovens during first 10 days of goals

I don't care about your star rating and if you tip me or not. I get that you have a life

I gift parts as much as I can (or capps for those who request for it), respond to requests daily but rarely tip. I am most active during goals.

Host(ess)
    I had been looking forward to R.S2 mainly to see what it looked like and I have to agree, it is awful and the graphics are not great either.

My first reaction was feeling seasick watching the host, waiters and chef swaying also not good for ppl who are nearsighted.
    The chef is like a ninja in disguise, she leaps, brings her arm back and whoosh! slam dunks the ladle into the cooking pot lol!

I also don't like the waiting for the ingrediants to replenish, it slows the playing of the game down,
    and having to wait for expansions to expand....boring.

I persevered with the game on and off through yesterday and the game failed to keep my attention.

The menu for the individual dishes is difficult to scroll, it's like the menu freezes?

The design catagories is also difficult, you can't see the last item and you can't scroll/swipe it.

For wall decor, you have to move the restaurant around for the wall decoration to go where you want it to go.

The auto zooming in and out when you move the restaurant around is very annoying.
    Twice I lost my restaurant because of this and had to look for it.

Compared to the original R.S which has clean and sharp graphics and better speed for accessing recipes and decor, I rate R.S2 with a big fat zero.

Game deleted, sorry guys.
    PLEASE MAY ANDROID USERS HAVE A BLOCK BUTTON?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast