Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pantry/Toolbox at Capacity - How to Delete Items

Executive Chef
    My pantry(and higher level players)can only have max pantry at 130!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    this just goes to show how uneven the game really is.

Lilly rarely drops me seeds along with the herbs. I current have 29 shovels in my storage, deleted about 10 already, waiting for Lily to please please please finally drop me some seeds so I can use up my shovels.

I also had about 40 blueprints at one point, kept deleting them while I pray and beg and hoped for some nails.
    OMG, I want a shovel! Cid has NEVER dropped me a shovel and I'm on level 25. I have so many seeds that I can't do anything with as I can't expand my garden due to Cid! I swear there has to be something wrong when he'll drop me gems but not a shovel EVER!

Rhino Keeper
    Wish there's some way for players to exchange. like, I will wear a funny hat to visit your restaurant and drop you a shovel; you return the favor and leave nails on my tables ...... >__<

Just a heads up, the meat market dude wants shovels for the 5th expansion ((O))_((O)) Why would a butcher wants shovels? How about duct tapes? Should I call the police? /drama-over.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'd delete the seeds as Lilly drops them often enough. Blueprints and Boards don't drop as often from Cid, but if you can spare a few, get rid of those instead, if you want.

Each recipe needs 20 love letters to Learn, so you'll need every single love letter, do not delete any.
    Thanks for the info. I wondered if those love letters would be needed as Frank keeps trying to leave me love letters.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having a similar experience. It would be nice if one of the areas to which we expand acted as a port through which we could exchange items with other players (kind of like the newsstand in FS2). When Lily first started dropping items I had so much garlic compared to basil I thought I could ward off vampires until the Halloween update. Now all I can make is pesto sauce. It definitely swings back and forth, and if you have the storage you can ride it out. But if you don't, it would be nice to have an option to earn coins. Maybe extra food could go into a compost bin, which could I turn be used to increase our crop yield. Just a thought.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    How come the picture on the first page shows 220 items yet my pantry just maxed out at 130? Do we ever get a higher limit or another pantry ? Thank u ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    How come the picture on the first page shows 220 items yet my pantry just maxed out at 130? Do we ever get a higher limit or another pantry ? Thank u ?
    Nope,I'm on level 49,been stuck on max 130 for awhile now,the "220 max" was when the game was first released(not USA),I'm not sure if those first folks got to keep that capacity

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Nope,I'm on level 49,been stuck on max 130 for awhile now,the "220 max" was when the game was first released(not USA),I'm not sure if those first folks got to keep that capacity
    Thank u. Well lucky them if the did. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Thank u. Well lucky them if the did. Lol.
    Yeah,tell me about it!i wish

Executive Chef
    For anyone who cares,apparently you can't upgrade veggies past 6(upgrade button isn't even there)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast