Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pantry/Toolbox at Capacity - How to Delete Items

New Resident

Pantry/Toolbox at Capacity - How to Delete Items

~Screenshots added by FrozenTurtle~

Open your Pantry or Toolbox and tap the red "Trash" button:

Tap on the red "-" button that appears next to the item(s) you wish to discard:

Tap the "+" or "-" buttons to change the amount you wish to discard, then hit confirm:

Note: This action cannot be reversed, so be sure you are discarding the correct amount of the intended item.

Original Post:
    My pantry was at capacity but I didn't have enough of the correct ingredients to make any of the recipes. I searched everywhere for a clue as to how to fix this as I didn't have enough tools or gems to upgrade the capacity of the pantry.
    I finally worked out that you can go into the pantry, tap on the capacity tab and there you will see a trash option where you can delete individual items. That way you can top up on the items that you need to make a recipe. I hope this helps others.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 01-12-15 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Added screenshots

Angry Pantry full but can't cook!!!

So my pantry is full, but none of the recipies are available!!! And I cant learn a new recipe because I don't have enough coins. This is seriously lame!

UPDATE: So I went into my pantry and had to throw away ingredients I had paid for to be able to get enough eggs for a recipe. Frustrating.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-29-14 at 10:53 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem, how can I make room in the store?

The Honorable Panda
    Tap on the pantry decoration in your Restaurant.
    Hit the trash button, then pick and item you want to discard. You can then choose how many items you want to throw away to make room for new items.

( There is also an upgrade button if you would like to increase your storage to hold more items)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

@kooky panda May I suggest that you add how to do the same for the toolbox? Or more precisely, add how to ACCESS the toolbox, ie, that there is a tab on the left - information I found in another thread here - to switch between pantry and toolbox?

I think it would be helpful information for new users, as that tab is easy to overlook, as I know from frustrating experience.
    My first love is Castle Story, my second Dragon Story. Third would be Restaurant Story. I always like making new friends or getting new neighbours. My ID is ToshiNoMiya.

How do you find the toolbox to delete items? I can find pantry and delete just fine but I have way to many shovels ans maps and cannot get items I need because it says full. When I click on the upgrade button it takes me to pantry which is not full. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by venicej View Post
    How do you find the toolbox to delete items? I can find pantry and delete just fine but I have way to many shovels ans maps and cannot get items I need because it says full. When I click on the upgrade button it takes me to pantry which is not full. Please help!
    Should have read closer - found the tab on left side of pantry to go to toolbox. Thanks

My toolbox is full so I can not receive any more tools, seeds or love letters. I have already completed the 5 love letters.can I delete those? If I require them for further goals, what should I delete? I want to expand my pantry/toolbox but need more nails. I do have about 20 boards and blueprints. It would require 30 gems to buy enough nails.shouldi. Buy nails, delete some boards or blueprints or some of the 13 seeds? I already am at 3 for grocery, butcher and veg and 4 for garden and market.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    I'd delete the seeds as Lilly drops them often enough. Blueprints and Boards don't drop as often from Cid, but if you can spare a few, get rid of those instead, if you want.

Each recipe needs 20 love letters to Learn, so you'll need every single love letter, do not delete any.

Rhino Keeper
    this just goes to show how uneven the game really is.

Lilly rarely drops me seeds along with the herbs. I current have 29 shovels in my storage, deleted about 10 already, waiting for Lily to please please please finally drop me some seeds so I can use up my shovels.

I also had about 40 blueprints at one point, kept deleting them while I pray and beg and hoped for some nails.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast