Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gameplay while away from game

Quote Originally Posted by ongakuonna View Post
    I play most teamlava games and in every other game, time continues on while you are away from your game. IE - you come back from sleeping or work and an entire food supply can be sold out. This is not the case for Restaurant Story 2??? My food is ONLY selling while I am in the game. I have tested this many times now. Is this the way it is intended or is this a glitch? My food still cooks properly while I am away but nothing sells at all.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me??? Help, thanks
    While checking out your game, we noticed that you've got your Counters blocked and no Waiters are in the restaurant. Blocking your Counters should not affect how your food is sold, but can you try rearranging your store so that the Counters are available for Waiters to serve your Customers. Let us know if this fixes your issue.

New Resident
    In my game it depends on the reception stuff.
    When the guests have a path to this guy, the game continues selling the food while I am away,
    if he is blocked, the food stays when I am away, but while playing the guest sit down without going to the reception. Therefore I save time and earn more money.
    perhaps you can try this

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    While checking out your game, we noticed that you've got your Counters blocked and no Waiters are in the restaurant. Blocking your Counters should not affect how your food is sold, but can you try rearranging your store so that the Counters are available for Waiters to serve your Customers. Let us know if this fixes your issue.
    I fixed my own issues long ago but I left this open since it seems that others are having the same issues.

Rhino Keeper
    I had this happen to me for the first time today. My food has always sold while I'm outta the game but I logged in this morning and it was still there. Couldn't even get out what I had made over night due to this issue. And I don't block my doors and my layout is fine. I don't have the slightest clue what caused it. Hope it's not an occurring problem!

Rhino Keeper
    My food sold for the first time last night while game was closed :-)

Thanks kooky & TL.

The automatic invite seems to be working too. ;-) I received a bunch of invites so I promptly turned it off in
    settings.
    One of the many things I like about this game is being able to play it with a small # of neighbors. I have 7 &
    really don't want anymore.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    I had this happen to me for the first time today. My food has always sold while I'm outta the game but I logged in this morning and it was still there. Couldn't even get out what I had made over night due to this issue. And I don't block my doors and my layout is fine. I don't have the slightest clue what caused it. Hope it's not an occurring problem!

Check your design:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    There's pros & cons for food selling or not while away. I'm fine with either.
    What are the pros and cons?
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Check your design:
    Well like I said previously, I believe my layout/design is fine and it's only happened once so that's why I was clueless as to why it happened.

Rhino Keeper
    Con- not making $$ when food doesn't sell.

Pro- having food when you're playing so when Sid & the garden lady come in they will drop parts.

For the past days/nights my food doesn't sell anymore. I rearranged my resto to have all counters free for the waiters, but no succes. nothing is blocking a way. When i'm online it sells.

Edit: i just checked and got the prompt what i've earned while i was away. I didn't pay attention on it after a night sleep how much i've earned then. Maybe it was fixed the same moment i typed this.... or when you're away for a longer time it just sells too slow.
    Last edited by eline183; 01-10-15 at 11:54 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast