Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Story WINTER???

So confused

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks for sharing your feedback about the splash screen compared to the background. The game doesn't have a snowy background by design, but we'll pass on that this may be confusing. The splash screen is art to illustrate the theme of the content in the game.
    I downloaded Castle Story on my Android phone, even though I play on an iPod touch, just to see what it's all about. I got my gems for downloading the Winter version and went to see what it's about. People said there was no difference except "going fast". I don't know what that means, but I scoured the game and found no difference at all. You mention that the splash screen illustrates the theme, but I don't understand that because I see no difference. It's also not available on iOS. And I had to delete it from my android phone because it kept crashing. Please clear this up for me, I'm so confused!

Fast?

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityNov14 View Post
    I have news: both versions crashed, I had to uninstall them and cannot install the Winter version, it's a pity, it was a great fun, going fast, like a Xmas bonus. Well, perhaps a new game had bugs bzzzz
    What does "going fast" mean? I tried to figure it out but didn't see a difference at all. Please read my above post as well which hasn't been answered yet (if anyone has answers I'd love some). I've always LOVED the special holiday versions of games TL puts out and I don't want to miss out because I'm on iOS if there is indeed something to see on android. I was so excited to see a special holiday CS version since it's been so long and the Valentine's one was SO amazing. And there is only this one tiny thread about it. Why no more interest?

Rhino Keeper
    The only difference I noticed once the game has loaded is some Christmas trees to buy with various prizes, and some adventure goals - none of which was worth the bother or cost. There was a lot of stuff around the 12 days of Christmas, but the reward wasn't worth the bother either. 😞

New Resident

Another Winter question

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    2. You can play on Winter and delete the base version if you only want one of the icons on your device. When seasonal editions are retired, we usually notify via an in-game message that will let you know when you need to return to the original edition.
    I have only ever had Winter since I downloaded CS back in November or so (I never had the original) and it's what I still use today. Has it not been retired yet? Do I need to switch to the original? You said you usually notify via an in-game message and I haven't seen one. I haven't had any problems, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything new. I did get the new pink Alicorn quest, so I know I'm getting at least some updates.

Thanks!

I didn't download anything and my game just changed to Winter. To the best of my knowledge I just have this one version but it is taking up 1GB (Not sure how much it was taking up before but I just got an out of space message). I see no difference and will be very frustrated if I need to redownload the original version in the future. I didn't get any gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    I didn't download anything and my game just changed to Winter. To the best of my knowledge I just have this one version but it is taking up 1GB (Not sure how much it was taking up before but I just got an out of space message). I see no difference and will be very frustrated if I need to redownload the original version in the future. I didn't get any gems.
    This updates your current original game.
    See thread Castle Story Winter: New Update (IOS) : Nov 23 2014

Closing this thread since is it a bug thread from last year.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123