Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story WINTER???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    1. I checked the game and the Castle Story: Winter version from the Google Play store has the winter splash screen in both the store and the game.

2. You can play on Winter and delete the base version if you only want one of the icons on your device. When seasonal editions are retired, we usually notify via an in-game message that will let you know when you need to return to the original edition.
    Thanks for replying, I know they both have the same splash screen, but I thought that the game itself would have a snowy background ?

The store/game splash screens are the same but the background feature is not in-game ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Thanks for replying, I know they both have the same splash screen, but I thought that the game itself would have a snowy background ?

The store/game splash screens are the same but the background feature is not in-game ?
    Thanks for sharing your feedback about the splash screen compared to the background. The game doesn't have a snowy background by design, but we'll pass on that this may be confusing. The splash screen is art to illustrate the theme of the content in the game.

I also am confused. ..why a "new" version when there's absolutely nothing new?????

I have news: both versions crashed, I had to uninstall them and cannot install the Winter version, it's a pity, it was a great fun, going fast, like a Xmas bonus. Well, perhaps a new game had bugs bzzzz

Rhino Keeper
    Are iOS users going to get this new Winter version?!

I decided to downloaded this game onto my Android tablet, since it has a large screen. But now it claims this version is not compatible with my device when I look in the Google Play store..even though it still opens on my tablet and plays with no problems. I think it's kind of weird, but funny at the same time. I guess I can't even uninstall it if I want to lol!!

I had a pop up to download this a few days ago now. I would check the forums to see if it was announced. Thanks for making this thread. I too thought there would be a snowy background as other games often do this time of year. It would have been such a treat to see it from my favorite game ... they do change their other games a lot. I loved when TL did their Valentines theme for Castle Story!

Fashion Designer
    Help ... Neither version is working well ... freezing, unable to write on walls, constantly having to restart .... HELP!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaLou22 View Post
    I am on Samsung Android and play Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon, and others but each time Castle is offered the store always says it is not compatible with my device????? Why does it keep offering something I can't download? I play Castle on Ipad and it was the very 1st game I started playing so was really excited to see it here (BUT IT ISN'T)
    I had the same problem. But then I downloaded Bakery Story and logged into Castle Story that way on my Android mobile.
    There is a thread on the forum that hopefully if they see this, the moderators can point you too telling you how to use different games to log in.
    Good luck.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast