Thread: Pop ups

New Resident

Angry Pop ups

I'd like to post my annoyance at the constant pop ups occurring at the moment and constantly having to redo what I've just done. I have spent a lot of money on this game and I don't appreciate this. Please assure me Team Lava that this issue will be sorted.

Farm Supplier
    Way too many intrusive ads. Not only the first time I play but every time I go back to the game. I've had to redo moves that were overridden by popups. Way too many.

Host(ess)
    I have posted numerous times about this!!!! I too have spent a lot of REAL money on this game!! Every time that stupid monopoly game pops up, I loose coins and all my helping wall links disappear!! You, TL, are in essence stealing our money by not fixing this. It would be a different story if it was the other way around. We would have the law after us if we attempted to hack into your games. I jokingly told a friend that maybe a disgruntled Android user hacked into the games and are causing problems. I'm wondering if that is what in reality happened. I heard it was only we iOS users having the problems.

Host(ess)
    BTW, I also have lost a lot of coins and baked goods on bakery story.