Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting off and ramping up.

Rhino Keeper

Starting off and ramping up.

I found it very useful to do two things in this game.

1. Send friend requests to everyone you visit. I now have over 300 friends and visiting them all each day gives a massive boost in exp. If all you are going for is level 15 this is a quicker way to get there.

2. Store the cottages, tavern and paths and build markets. Build the first market, upgrade it once, then save for another. Although they cost 3100, each market bring in close to or more than depending on upgrade 500 coins every 4 hours. I am now at five markets, giving nearly 3000 coins plus lemonade, pies, biscuits, eggs every four hours.

I've been playing less than a week, am level 13 have 20,000 in the bank with the castle, two mines, two lumber a watch tower and an (unfinished -need those enchanted beam ) magical well.

Do you remember what unlocks the bricks in the workshop for making buildings. I am at a stand still because all building and upgrades require bricks that are locked by goal.

New Resident
    Thanks for the tip!

Rhino Keeper
    i think watchtowers might be more useful. they start off at 300 coins, look fairly easy to get the first upgrade, 5 blocks, 5 wooden beams, 10 water, and 1 axe (puts them up to 450 coins) and collection is 2 hours. and its been reported that they drop torches (needed for adventures and for upgrading the mines, 10 torches needed to get the mine to lvl 3). then you can use all your coal for bricks also.

so thats 900 coins every 4 hours, pays itself off in a couple days easily, (~12 collections) and gives you an item that you need the oh so rare coal for.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont recall seeing watch towers at a lower level and they cost 4000 vs the market 3100 and need five coal to build but they do drop torches, I am currently trcking how many I get, I've built four towers and they are definitely good for dropping the coins too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I dont recall seeing watch towers at a lower level and they cost 4000 vs the market 3100 and need five coal to build but they do drop torches, I am currently trcking how many I get, I've built four towers and they are definitely good for dropping the coins too!
    true they are more expensive, i think i unlocked mine at around lvl 7 to 9 ish. prolly about level 9. maybe 10. cant remember anymore lol.
    just finished building the farmers market and now im scrambling trying to get 3 muffins made. the tea and milk will be easy enough since i allready had the tea, and i bought a gilded goat. but im not sure if i can get all the seeds needed for the muffins. need 15. if you can complete the daily goals for the market (which i forgot about in my previous post) then the market pays itself off the first day and continues to rack in gold and goodies.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much for you good advice everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by garysafb2 View Post
    Do you remember what unlocks the bricks in the workshop for making buildings. I am at a stand still because all building and upgrades require bricks that are locked by goal.
    Looks like you've been able to unlock the craft for Brick!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Are you sure the towers drop torches? I bought a few based on your post, have collected from them several times, and have no received one single torch.

Executive Chef
    I've bought two towers a couple of days apart. First one dropped a torch today. Been collecting from it a couple of days now. New one hasn't dropped one yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast