Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic studio

Farm Supplier

Magic studio

How can I unlock my magic studio? I don't know what I have to do to get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark92 View Post
    Have you expanded to the Castle yet? What goals do you have in the goal book? You need to have the Castle unlocked and follow goals to the Magician, the brown haired girl in purple dress.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Have you expanded to the Castle yet? What goals do you have in the goal book? You need to have the Castle unlocked and follow goals to the Magician, the brown haired girl in purple dress.
    Yes I unlocked my castle.

The goals which I have are:
    Merlins Library
    Feast your eyes
    Slide on over
    A princely pad

Executive Chef
    Yes I unlocked my castle.

The goals which I have are:
    Merlins Library
    Feast your eyes
    Slide on over
    A princely pad
    When I did the goals they were in this order: Merlin's Library - Views From the Top - Spark In The Forest - Beauty In The Woods - Sleeping Beauty Not So Sleepy - Charming Not So Charming. In goal: Charming Not So Charming, you build the Magic Studio!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Host(ess)
    Im stuck on this too. I have several buildings i cant complete because i need magic items that are crafted in the magic studio, but it still wont unlock. Im now to the castle goals after you try to wake up alice. I guess im on the exploring the castle goals. Im exploring the library now and will probably go for the dungeon tomorrow after this one finishes. Im getting tired of seeing all of these unfinished buildings and not being able to figure out how to unlock the magic studio.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the same boat. Just finished the expansion next to the lady in the woods thinking that I would then have the option of expanding to her but nope. I'm level 14 and getting aggravated as I can't complete my goals due to the enchanted items that need to be crafted in the magic studio and I can't build Prince Charmings Castle or the Enchanted Well without it. Getting frustrated

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bimily View Post
    Im stuck on this too. I have several buildings i cant complete because i need magic items that are crafted in the magic studio, but it still wont unlock. Im now to the castle goals after you try to wake up alice. I guess im on the exploring the castle goals. Im exploring the library now and will probably go for the dungeon tomorrow after this one finishes. Im getting tired of seeing all of these unfinished buildings and not being able to figure out how to unlock the magic studio.
    You should be able to get there by following the same goal chain listed in post #4 above, for LinkinPark92
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Just finished the expansion next to the lady in the woods thinking that I would then have the option of expanding to her but nope. I'm level 14 and getting aggravated as I can't complete my goals due to the enchanted items that need to be crafted in the magic studio and I can't build Prince Charmings Castle or the Enchanted Well without it. Getting frustrated
    What goals do you have in your goal book?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

New Resident
    Does anyone know how to unlock the magic studio?!

I have completed all the goals, even the daily time limited ones in hopes to unlock it and still no magic studio!
    The only goals I have left are the "Slide on Over", "A Princely Pad" which both need the magic studio to create enchanted objects! I also have the "Drink Me" goal which seems to be part of a longer chain link goal from the castle. I've even created the watchtower, upgraded all my buildings to the third level and still nothing! This is getting really frustrating! I can't continue with the game if I can't seem to unlock a magic studio which is needed to progress further in the game!

Team lava, please fix this or explain where/how to get the magic studio

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by allyskye View Post
    Does anyone know how to unlock the magic studio?!

I have completed all the goals, even the daily time limited ones in hopes to unlock it and still no magic studio!
    The only goals I have left are the "Slide on Over", "A Princely Pad" which both need the magic studio to create enchanted objects! I also have the "Drink Me" goal which seems to be part of a longer chain link goal from the castle. I've even created the watchtower, upgraded all my buildings to the third level and still nothing! This is getting really frustrating! I can't continue with the game if I can't seem to unlock a magic studio which is needed to progress further in the game!

Team lava, please fix this or explain where/how to get the magic studio
    Same goals left for me, same problem with magic studio....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast