Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reset game and adverts

Reset game and adverts

Here is the issue
    Castle story
    Turn on game.
    Spend ten points on collecting cash and collecting from resource buildings.
    Move one tree

Points are gone.
    Cash icons return over buildings
    Sacks return over buildings
    Tree returns to original place.
    Advert pops up for monopoly inviting me to play.

I cancel advert.
    I repeat actions
    It happens again.
    I repeat and repeat and repeat. Sometimes my action points return, sometimes they do not. I noticed also that there are heaps of 'install and play' new adverts in my to-do list, usually only one, now there ar six.

This also occurs on my husbands ipad in his game.
    Is this a bug?
    I have hard closed, power cycled and am using the current ios.
    No othr game is affected by this, my internet connection is strong and consistent.
    Thanks

I have had this happen with several games due to the advert popups. They are driving me crazy! All other apps and non TL games are working like a charm. I had this happen on City too. I bought a building, placed it, went to move something else and it was gone. I had to buy it again. Chopped some trees. Space was cleared. Went to place a building. Trees were back. Only happening with TL games. Very frustrating trying to do anything with the constant popups interrupting play.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    Here is the issue
    Castle story
    Turn on game.
    Spend ten points on collecting cash and collecting from resource buildings.
    Move one tree

Points are gone.
    Cash icons return over buildings
    Sacks return over buildings
    Tree returns to original place.
    Advert pops up for monopoly inviting me to play.

I cancel advert.
    I repeat actions
    It happens again.
    I repeat and repeat and repeat. Sometimes my action points return, sometimes they do not. I noticed also that there are heaps of 'install and play' new adverts in my to-do list, usually only one, now there ar six.

This also occurs on my husbands ipad in his game.
    Is this a bug?
    I have hard closed, power cycled and am using the current ios.
    No othr game is affected by this, my internet connection is strong and consistent.
    Thanks

My game keeps resetting too. Along with farm story 2 and others hate it! It's a big bug, probably caused by the advertizements. Wish they would just go away!

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue. It's really frustrating.

This has been happening to me all day long and I'm getting pretty pissed because it keeps causing me to lose energy and items. I had just come back from a 2 day adventure. Thanks to that stupid bug, poof! All the items I got from exploring the desert sands are gone, but the adventure still shows as already collected.

New Resident
    My game is doing this too :/ really stressing and annoying, hoping they fix it soon!

My game does the same! So annoying.. Any update on where we are in fixing this matter?
    The game adverts are popping up on screen way too frequently, they actually disrupt the game all together.
    I keep losing stuff and coins as the game resets every other minute.
    Is this problem being sorted out?

Happening to me too. Really irritating.

Farm Supplier
    All my TL games are doing this. I know it's because of the ads. I don't even want to play because there are so many ads and they are disrupting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by lonerlexie View Post
    I don't even want to play because there are so many ads and they are disrupting the game.
    Same here. It happens at the worst times, too. It seems like whenever I get a good drop from my purple cow, like a gem, then an ad pops up and the game resets, and my good item is gone.

I have spent, what for me, is a large amount of real money on the game. I kind of feel like I shouldn't have to see pop-ups when I am basically a paying player. I could probably handle all the advertisements if they didn't impact the gameplay so horribly. As it is, I won't be spending more money on the game at all until this is fixed.

Either stop all the ads or fix this bug. PLEASE!
    Last edited by robotparade; 12-26-14 at 06:41 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast