Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Ad System: Are you trying to alienate long term players?

New Resident

New Ad System: Are you trying to alienate long term players?

Merry Christmas to us...new five minute timed ads! And worse it resets last action or two every time and causes mis-clicks. It makes me want to NOT try any of those games EVER! You want to sell a new game? Then put it in the quest list only, and improve my current game and let them speak for themselves! Your ads just completely turn me off. I won't try them now just because you've nagged and annoyed me into it. The constant crashes aren't enough, then making almost all top prizes unreachable without money, then gem traps are annoying to NO end, then you stop making holiday versions which we enjoyed, now this!

I sit down on Christmas for 15 mins to relax and play and I am now assaulted by timed, "in-your-face" ads. Just, no! I've been playing over a year, finally starting to buy at least some gems now, as I can afford them, and then you throw this nonsense at us. I have NEVER complained before but this is too much and intolerable. Either you can create a 1 or 2 dollar (only) version, with NO ads, get rid of this new thing, or lose my business. I have downloaded and enjoyed at least 10 of your games and recommended you to others. But you've gone too far now!

If this does not improve, I will delete every TeamLava game and move on, and add my unhappy reviews. I am highly annoyed at this onslaught. I have enjoyed this game and tolerated the downsides because the content was worth it, but this is just too much. All I can do is hope it's a mistake or temporary thing. Come on TL...your loyal players deserve better than this!

Disappointed,
    Kat
    Last edited by Katttara; 12-25-14 at 05:46 AM.

Angry Popup Ad Undoing Several Steps of Game Play Every Few Minutes [Resolved]

I'm fed up with the latest bug today. Every few minutes that stupid Bingo game advertisement pops up in the middle of game play. Every time it pops up, it undoes the last several steps you've made in the game. You literally have to go back and repeat the last 3-10 things you did on the farm.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 12-26-14 at 12:25 PM.

I'm having the same problem, my game keeps resetting and I loose all my stuff I did. Hate it! Please fix soon, it's driving me nuts!
    ID kabuki55
    Lv 60
    Thanks, Staci

Rhino Keeper

Issues with game today

I have been on the farm today A LOT.
    Trying to send orders to get money for trees.
    In the meantime, it keeps reloading, taking money and not giving me the stuff I bought nor money for deliveries.....plus....I have collected from the Christmas tree four times...it adds the gifts to my total and then reloads and POOF....they are gone.
    I have lost 112 gifts today because of this error.

It is NOT my iPad, it's not a problem on my end from issues.....it's TL issues.
    I have closed the game, logged out and reset my iPad and it still does the same.
    In the meantime.....I'm out all my hard work to try and catch up from what I've lost.
    Biggest issue is losing those 112 gifts from today.

I need this fixed and my gifts returned!

Rhino Keeper
    I also complained about this in a separate post.
    I have lost 112 gifts today because of this reloading problem.
    To get that last prize in the Christmas thing....I have to collect 6 times a day.....and this reloading **** just blew my chances and hard work for that!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Now it's taking coins away. I'm selling stuff in the store.....it reloads and mentions that stupid restaurant game when I look at my coins again, the sale money is gone from the items I just sold.
    This need to be FIXED NOW

Rhino Keeper
    Add me as another person with the same problem. It is very frustrating.

Same here and the matter is identical with Castle Story Game.
    Any update on sorting this matter out?

Is it the ads? Mine freezes even when no ads popping up.. But it almost seems like the game is trying to get one to show. I thought it was due to extra bandwith on their servers with restaurant story 2 release or something. Anyway, great time for this little annoyance in the middle of christmas prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree on all points that Kat has penned. These advt pop ups are causing me grief. Think I've bought something for a deliver then it reverts ,then of course once it has reset itself the item is no longer available in the newspaper. One does a chore then back it goes again ...most frustrating.. Has TL got a new manager on the team?..word of mouth is always the best advertising not darn pop ups. One here n there wouldn't be a prob but this is over the top. Seems every action one does it brings about 4 pop ups..not a happy camper. Or should that be farmer..lol.. Hope this is a short lived idea. Seasons Greetings to all players n TL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast