Thread: Pop-up ads

Pop-up ads

Please stop with the incessant pop-up ads. I don't have space on my device nor do I want to add other games. Having spent in the region of 400 euro on this game. I shouldn't have to see ads appear every time I visit another shop or do some work on mine. It's infuriating.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, although many others won't. They like getting the free gems/gold from trying them. But we still don't need them as pop ups they can be simply placed in the goals/quest section. I can deal with the pop ups in my own store/area but I find it very irritating they pop up so often when visiting my neighbors. They need to stop that!

[QUOTE=lildvl91;1028007]I agree, although many others won't. They like getting the free gems/gold from trying them. But we still don't need them as pop ups they can be simply placed in the goals/quest section. I can deal with the pop ups in my own store/area but I find it very irritating they pop up so often when visiting my neighbors. They need to stop that!

Do people get rewards? Rewards are blank when I click onto them. Your point is spot on tho, just leave them in the goals section and people can access them as they want.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvl91 View Post
    I can deal with the pop ups in my own store/area but I find it very irritating they pop up so often when visiting my neighbors. They need to stop that!
    this goes double for me! it is very annoying visiting neighbors and having some dumb pop up interupt me!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Host(ess)
    After you do the goal you should get another goal that says to order something and it gives you 6 gems

Rhino Keeper
    I love getting these goals though. I've just scored a ton of gems for all my current games by downloading all the pop up games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laceylaine View Post
    I love getting these goals though. I've just scored a ton of gems for all my current games by downloading all the pop up games.
    Nice.. And like I say the rewards are nice to get but doesn't mean the pops up aren't annoying esp when visiting..and in our store they could advertise those games in our goal section instead of making them pop up ads.