Thread: Full-Screen Kingdom View

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb Full-Screen Kingdom View

I have 2 Castle Story kingdoms, but I also play Farm Story 2--having 2 farms.

There is an ability for the player to pinch the screen (making the view wider) or zoom the screen (making the view close-up) in Farm Story 2, which is not available in Castle Story; and the player is also able to slightly tilt the screen, for a different view, in FS2. When the view is wider, the player is able to see the complete farm AND surrounding areas! I LOVE IT!

I would LOVE for Castle Story to have this programmed into the game, just like FS2! I have NEVER been able to see my full kingdom since I first began playing, when Old Thomas was a goat man! PLEASE see what you can do to have this ability for players applied to CS.

If possible, please make this a "Sticky Post" (at least for about a month), so we can more easily get the views of other players on this subject. And THANK YOU, CS forum coordinators/moderators, for helping us as much as you do!
    Last edited by PJColley; 12-25-14 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Added info.

Nightclub Owner
    The graphical engine of the CS is not the same as the newer TL games, like FS2. So this feature does not come in the same way. I do agree it would be nice to make a full glimmer forest screen shot at once.

I do not believe this post has content to make it sticky. There is another board to post suggestions.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The graphical engine of the CS is not the same as the newer TL games, like FS2. So this feature does not come in the same way. I do agree it would be nice to make a full glimmer forest screen shot at once.

I do not believe this post has content to make it sticky. There is another board to post suggestions.
    I am very disappointed, but I appreciate your quick reply. Thank you. -Pam

Rhino Keeper
    Holding your device in portrait rather than landscape will show slightly more of your kingdom on screen at once.
    Still not all of it, but a little more

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Merry Christmas!

I'll pass on this to the team for consideration....

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Merry Christmas!

I'll pass on this to the team for consideration....
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, SpiritWind! That makes my day. I know it can can be done, it just takes time and hard work. But I love CS so much, and I want to see it progress technologically as well as in-game goals.

By the way, I'm the player who posted the original request. As I stated, I have 2 kingdoms. This is the other one!
    -Pam
    Colley Court
    Coal Country
    Last edited by CoalCountry; 12-25-14 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Additional info.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You're very welcome! I've send that through for you now. I would like to see this too, it would be good to see everything zoomed out more.

Well, big day.. I'm worn out with cooking, eating and playing! Merry Christmas friends!