Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Pop-up Ads? [Resolved]

Host(ess)

Too Many Pop-up Ads? [Resolved]

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not, but I can hardly play Castle Story without getting interrupted by an ad for another game.

I'm totally okay with this happening once in a while (as it has previously), but the last few days I have to keep clicking in and out of things and it's completely destroying my motivation to check in with my kingdom.

Does this surge in ads only occur around Christmas?
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 12-26-14 at 12:17 PM.

Those are goals to earn gems. Install the game, play for a few minutes, return to CS & after a few minutes the Baron pops up & asks you to collect from any coin building. Then you receive a gem reward usually 30 gems at first. Then reach a certain level & get a few more gems, usually 15 more.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Post Why all of a sudden...

All day today I've been continually badgered to download other TL games to the point of madness!! Its taking at least 2 to 3 attempts to complete simple tasks, ie collecting crops and stuff that I've made. The constant setting and resetting is frustrating' I'm losing random drops that I want/need for stuff that I don't. If I have to put up with this for another 5-6 days I may as well stop playing until it goes away!

Nightclub Owner
    This happen when a lot of people play or are accessing the Internet (i.e are on vacation). For me, it is the same, I switched to G3 connection to play as Internet is just too unstable and generates a sync reset every 2 minutes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snoozingwombat View Post
    All day today I've been continually badgered to download other TL games to the point of madness!! Its taking at least 2 to 3 attempts to complete simple tasks, ie collecting crops and stuff that I've made. The constant setting and resetting is frustrating' I'm losing random drops that I want/need for stuff that I don't. If I have to put up with this for another 5-6 days I may as well stop playing until it goes away!
    It happens every Christmas and most players appreciate it because it gives them a chance to collect gems/gold in their games. It's free Christmas presents

The pop up stop when you download the games and complete the goals. If you are not doing that, you are missing out on lots of gems in your CS game.
    Last edited by ciarjen; 12-25-14 at 03:59 AM.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    They can simply put the ads in the goal section. We shouldn't have to deal with so many pop ups just so others can get their free gold/gems. I can deal with the pop ups when in my own area but when the ads pop up when visiting neighbors, that's to much!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    It happens every Christmas and most players appreciate it because it gives them a chance to collect gems/gold in their games. It's free Christmas presents

The pop up stop when you download the games and complete the goals. If you are not doing that, you are missing out on lots of gems in your CS game.
    I have not noticed them stopping. They keep badgering me to keep playing for more levels. Yesterday when I was doing my neighbor rounds I got seven pop ups in 10 minutes. It was really irritating. There ought to be a way you can hit "no, thank you" and make them stop. I agree it's very annoying!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I play castle story and farm story 2.
    It happens to me in both games.
    And when an ad pops up it almost always takes me back 15 secconds.
    Which is annoying because you have to repeat what you did!

Please fix it?

Farm Supplier

Pop ups

These pop ups are DRIVING ME NUTS! why on earth do they need to pop up very few minutes!? Visiting on Castle Story, and Dragon story is a chore........Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still POP UPS every few second!! I know where the book is for new games...STOP PUSHING GAMES ON PLAYERS while playing! it's very annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    It happens in wonderland too.
    Happy Christmas? *Sarcastic smile*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast