Thread: Do you buy gems?

Do you buy gems?

I bought a few gems last time when the sale was up.I was thinking "why the heck do i put my money in an online game?" .So do you buy gems and if yes,do you do it on a regular basis?Does anyone else having these thoughts?😊

Merry Christmas to you all!! Stay healty! 🎄🎄❄🎄🎄

Executive Chef
    Yep, I buy gems. Too many gems. This game and Fashion Story are my guilty pleasures and are actually much cheaper than my other guilty pleasures so I don't mind too much!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    Some people drink, some people smoke, some people gamble. I don't do either of the three, so I figure I'll spend my money on something I like doing. It's no different than buying a video game or those Microsoft points for your games. My favorite thing to do is go to the movie theater, but it's hard because you can't go opening night around here because they let all the 10 year olds into the R rated movies and they ruin it. And it's $20 so it's not that expensive really, so if I can't go to a movie why not buy $20 worth of gems? It would end up being spend on something stupid later on anyway. So yea, buying gems isn't hard to justify, and I've spent a few hundred bucks over the years, but I'm pretty much done buying them unless there is a big sale or an LTO I just can't live without. Boxes aren't going anywhere and new updates aren't either. So to wait until the end of the year isn't a big deal, most of the stuff will be on sale anyway like it is now.

It seems a bit silly to spend money on a phone game, but I do believe in supporting the developers and spending a little cash. If there's an LTO I want and think I will use often, I go for it- I'm just super selective. I've only spent actual money on the Barista Counter, Bookstore, Magical Act, Baker's Square, and Holiday Tree.