Thread: Things I don't like....

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Things I don't like....

I liked the game at first sight, but....

This game is not balanced: it gives options that can't be used yet (a.o. building enchanted materials, but the Magic Studio is still locked. And I just read it's gonna take a long time for me before I finally can unlock it). It's not clear what steps to take to make sense, to continue the storyline. So when you take the wrong steps (a.o. expanding to other parts) you'll have to wait much longer. Not a problem for some, but it's frustrating to me, and I lose interest.

Furthermore it's quite not as beautiful to look at as Castle Story, and buildings can't be turned. I really miss that.

And yet again that gemtrap, and in fighting cards, just one stroke, one energy...?!

I'm on level 12 now, and intended to at least make it to level 15 because of the gem-earning for CS. But now..... I doubt it.... Don't think the game can motivate me....

Its a pity! As I said, at first sight I liked the idea....!
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    I think it looks great.. but!

The gemtrap on the card is obnoxious. TL is known for obnoxious gem traps though so I doubt anything will be done.

Items shouldn't be available to purchase until you have the means to build them. I have two unfinished buildings just sitting there, unable to be stored, because it turned out they needed enchanted materials. Really really annoying!

Farm Supplier
    Ditto to posts #1 & 2. Such a shame, beautiful artistry... Please fix these issues!

Executive Chef
    I love mucho gems when I first started. But now I take my time and am slowly amassing gems. I do agree that the game is still unbalanced. We work hard and it takes days to finish the goals for the beauty character and yet she doesn't unlock like the piggy. Waste of time.

Agree with all that was posted. Takes too long to expand and to get materials. Getting boring!

Arrrghh!
    Don't by gems is my new mantra. Because as soon as I get them to get energy, I go to chop resources and the pesky cards come for a fight. Con!
    I don't want to play bingo or investigation games! At least let me choose!
    Enchanted whatever's. I need them but can't get them!
    I have tonnes of coins....... But I want energy instead to make coal and iron. Without it I can't have axes and torches to expand.
    Getting frustrated and bored........ And no I don't want to play dragons or detective!

I agree. If the graphics were as detailed and lovely as castle story, this game would be a winner with me. I just dont like playing this game because it looks like the "poor cousin" of castle story! Dont get me started in restaurant story 2 either! Yuk!

Host(ess)
    I agree - I hate wasting gems on those cards, and I hate not having enough energy to go about my business as before! I like the simplistic design (it is easier for me to look at than CS, even though I love CS more than this game for other reasons). I agree with pretty much everything stated on this thread besides that.

Though, I think they'll include rotating abilities for this game's buildings soon...it displays a rotation option, but you can't use it.