Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sugar Plum Dragon- 12-26-14 REMOVED

Executive Chef
    I was wondering about this egg.
    Thnx it is in my bag now.
    Boo n Virtue.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg gave up on this. After days off trying different combinations. Just tried magic and virtue and boom. Got sugar plum. 10 hours. Just shows Ya if you come back to breeding later it works lol.

Banned
    i give up tryin to get smoke so trying magic and origami 10hr hope its not paradise

Is the Sugar Plum dragon only for Android phones? I have tried so many different formulas to get this dragon, even the ones others have suggested, and I always get the same one. I can't believe they are taking this dragon off the market after only a month. They should get rid of the sunrise, love, Island, Life, and all the other dragons that many people always get when trying for the dragon they want. TL really needs to extend the sugar plum dragon for a little while longer and get rid of the other dragons that have been around for at least a year, like the one mentioned above.If anyone has had any luck with breeding the sugar plum dragon please let me know cause I am getting frustrated. I have tried diamod/ lacewing twice, magic/virtue, magic/kitsune, light dragon/planet, light/titan, and love/magic, along with some others. Please give me some advice on what others have used to work. And TL please extend the Sugar Plum dragon for a couple of more weeks PLEASE!!! This is the dragon I REALLY want out of all of the dragons.
    Thanks for any help. I would really appreciate it a lot!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cdc072371 View Post
    Is the Sugar Plum dragon only for Android phones? I have tried so many different formulas to get this dragon, even the ones others have suggested, and I always get the same one. I can't believe they are taking this dragon off the market after only a month. They should get rid of the sunrise, love, Island, Life, and all the other dragons that many people always get when trying for the dragon they want. TL really needs to extend the sugar plum dragon for a little while longer and get rid of the other dragons that have been around for at least a year, like the one mentioned above.If anyone has had any luck with breeding the sugar plum dragon please let me know cause I am getting frustrated. I have tried diamod/ lacewing twice, magic/virtue, magic/kitsune, light dragon/planet, light/titan, and love/magic, along with some others. Please give me some advice on what others have used to work. And TL please extend the Sugar Plum dragon for a couple of more weeks PLEASE!!! This is the dragon I REALLY want out of all of the dragons.
    Thanks for any help. I would really appreciate it a lot!!
    While I'm on android and did receive this dragon, there are IOS users on this thread who've bred this dragon. I got it with magic/virtue. I haven't been able to breed it on my second account. I'm sure it'll be back in some form next Christmas as it is a holiday dragon.

Executive Chef
    I still have the goal "Sweet As A Sugar Plum" for this dragon even though it is expired. I'm thinking they forgot to remove it from our goal list.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234