Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Mining dragon: Fire Opal Dragon REMOVED

Banned
    I missed gettin Magma but 5 away on my 1st android mining dragon woo would be nice if some of the good mining ones people couldnt get made a return thoughs, hoping all the valentines return soon , TL any news teases on new World Event coming or out plzz

Executive Chef
    I thought my splash screen (ios) said there would be a new mining dragon on Friday, that gives 7 days?

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, something is screwy, it said Friday, but my countdown time says less than 70 hours. Does anyone at TL have a calendar?

Executive Chef
    You're right. The timer in the mine shows less than 3 days. I guess there will be a period of no mining dragon?

Executive Chef
    There's always a time when the mine is closed, but I'm not sure how long it's for, definitely no longer than an hour (I think!).

I think we need some new uses for gems. I'm about to get my second fire opal, but I already have a ruby and amethyst dragon

Executive Chef
    That's a long hour, Tuesday to Friday...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    There's always a time when the mine is closed, but I'm not sure how long it's for, definitely no longer than an hour (I think!).

I think we need some new uses for gems. I'm about to get my second fire opal, but I already have a ruby and amethyst dragon
    In the past, when the mine closed at 10:30 AM Pacific - it would reopen in about fours hours or about 2:30 PM Pacific.

Will those fire opals be any good after the deadline?

Banned
    nope unless they plan to bring some back in the future , hope so i missed lots of theese kewl mining dragons

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    nope unless they plan to bring some back in the future , hope so i missed lots of theese kewl mining dragons
    Aw, I'm new to this, Android Thank you!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast