Page 96 of 124 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Rhino Keeper
    One of my trade ticket faeries dropped an expansion permit!! Not sure if it was Dahlia or the Pilot Faerie (they are next to each other and I quick collected), but I've never seen this happen with any of my event prize trade ticket droppers. Woohoo! :-)

Nightclub Owner
    My sleeping dragon dropped 2 gems this morning. I think this is the first time I've had anything drop from that thing! Woo hoo lol

I GOT AN ALICORN IN THE DAILY VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!! I usually cross my fingers each time for a gem but today I wasn?t even paying attention. I clicked okay on autopilot only to realize I just saw the word alicorn! Lord only knows what my roommate thought of my celebrating if he heard me celebrating through the wall. I don?t even care because YAY I HAVE MY FIRST ALICORN!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I GOT AN ALICORN IN THE DAILY VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!! I usually cross my fingers each time for a gem but today I wasn?t even paying attention. I clicked okay on autopilot only to realize I just saw the word alicorn! Lord only knows what my roommate thought of my celebrating if he heard me celebrating through the wall. I don?t even care because YAY I HAVE MY FIRST ALICORN!!!!
    Woohoo!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! (as I join you in squealing with delight!)

and yes, it needs to be that font size!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post

I JUST DID TOO! I was so happy!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Congrats everyone on Alicorns!

My WooHoo is that either Eoin or the Birthday Kraken gave 100 energy! Awesome for a monster hunt!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! I started playing again after a break of more than 3 years! 😁

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Woohoo! I started playing again after a break of more than 3 years! ��
    Welcome back!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo!!!!

One of my Widow Queen spiders from the monster hunt just dropped an Expansion Permit.
    Hoping more will follow. :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Woohoo!!!!

One of my Widow Queen spiders from the monster hunt just dropped an Expansion Permit.
    Hoping more will follow. :-)
    I just got one too!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx