Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Wow either my Wedding Alicorn or Rainbow Cloud gave 100 energy today! Never had that before, only read about it!
    Congrats that’s a very nice surprise especially with all the paper that needs chopping at the moment! My Pink Alicorn dropped 50 energy for me today, haven’t seen a drop like that in a while so I was very happy too.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Wow either my Wedding Alicorn or Rainbow Cloud gave 100 energy today! Never had that before, only read about it!
    Congrats I have been bless with that a few times

Fashion Designer
    Noticed today that I've hit the 1 million xp mark - Woohoo!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	51386

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Noticed today that I've hit the 1 million xp mark - Woohoo!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	51386
    Welcome to the club of the 1mXP! Enjoy your ride and have a drink in our exclusive VIP club (back door of the our favorite knight's tower )
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    my white flyger gave me an expansion permit today. which is nice because i used all of mine up getting to A5 for part 3 of hidden forest (which i was trading constantly. i put the storm event to the back so i could collect as much as possible & used all elven boosts)
    & my paper tigers gave me 2 wisp lanterns in the past day
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 04-24-19 at 08:20 AM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    My Spring Unicorn just gave me 100 energy.... much nicer than the usual 2!
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    that crazy bird nadina only wanted easy stuff for trade today & @ a low quantity (sap, purple flowers/green vines/peppers=all max) except for a couple of items i need to make in the kitchen. thank you crazy bird! and i got 2 gold nuggets today from sources. my mithril dragon dropped energy. my flyger gave me an expansion permit, paper tigers gave me wisp lanterns. my advneture gave me 17 energy (odd number to me) & 3 gems; only thing that wasn't nice to me today was the baron's tent.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    I almost don't want to post this in case I jinx away all my good luck in a sort of Reverse Power of the Post, but I'm too shocked to keep it to myself, lol.

Over the last week, I've gotten Gold Runes on 4 different occasions from my Trades. That's super unheard of in my realm, total Woohoo moment for me. Normally it takes me ages to get a single Rune so to get so many in such close proximity is mind blowing. Now, if they'll just give me one more rune so I can get my eighth Rainbow Ali then it would truly be momentous!

Rhino Keeper
    I got snookered into buying that blasted Rooted Mine the day it was released (5 Jan '17). And today it dropped its second ever gold nugget!!! Good thing I was already sitting down when I fainted from shock. According to my extra-super-scientific-calculator-calculations my chances of getting that miraculous gold nugget were 0.00237%. Woohoo indeed!
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I got snookered into buying that blasted Rooted Mine the day it was released (5 Jan '17). And today it dropped its second ever gold nugget!!! Good thing I was already sitting down when I fainted from shock. According to my extra-super-scientific-calculator-calculations my chances of getting that miraculous gold nugget were 0.00237%. Woohoo indeed!
    Too Funny! Congrats.
    Clearly you did not take into account the X factor that probably upped your chances.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-28-19 at 04:48 PM.