Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    My Armored Lion just gave me 3 trade tickets. So wonderful! I love the Dark Unicorn which gives a steady stream of trade tickets. It makes such a huge difference when saving for expansion permits.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My Armored Lion just gave me 3 trade tickets. So wonderful! I love the Dark Unicorn which gives a steady stream of trade tickets. It makes such a huge difference when saving for expansion permits.
    My two Armored Lions (3 + 2) and one Dark Unicorn (1) gave me a total of six trade tickets this morning. It was a nice surprize.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Congrats, newpam! Of my 4 golden peacocks today, 1 gave me a gold egg & another a gold nugget. Nice surprise for sure!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    My two Armored Lions (3 + 2) and one Dark Unicorn (1) gave me a total of six trade tickets this morning. It was a nice surprize.
    Good job! Love those trade tickets and expansion permits!

Nightclub Owner
    Doing the Sabina goals and just got a whole expansion permit from watching a video. Woo hoo! One less to make lol

Last Monster hunt with the black unicorn and top two got a unique one I was bummed because I came in third, and in hindsight played first half wrong. Usually I don’t care about LB, just focus on individuals, but I was also lucky to be in a group where 1st was 3k and change and 2nd was almost 3k. He was worth the gems to me so I would play, craft what I could for extra pts, had extra energy. 2nd half that double pts boost was on sale caught my eye. Played 30 min straight used all my energy so many pts came in. From that point on every night when I collected my allies and energy I would have about 200 and again doubles pts. Should have done it first time I did a big sit with 400 energy. Oh well. But I thought that was the one that dropped tickets

So my woohoo is finding out the final individual prize the dark unicorn drops tickets consistently every 8 hours I believe. I still have a lot of places to open so this will help my exchange. Woohoo on misunderstanding and getting a very very nice surprise! Already opened one 1/2 through for another, my speed although still slow has improved so much!!! Probably a permit every week or two, some places need 4-5 so better than one a month or so! One of my new favorite animals
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    My ornery goat, who has been living up to his name, just gave me an e passion permit. Woo hoo! Hope he rubs off on the birthday goat. Thought for sure he would be as helpful as my lovely dark unicorn with his reliable expansion permit and the occasional surprise of more!!! Enjoy the day
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

I just got an alicorn from watching the videos!!! And an expansion permit from the Birthday goat!!! Those kinda make up for the nothing special drops from the haunted chests. I also leveled up to the level 6 haunted house today, so the candy corn ali will arrive soon. Woohoo!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I just got an alicorn from watching the videos!!! And an expansion permit from the Birthday goat!!! Those kinda make up for the nothing special drops from the haunted chests. I also leveled up to the level 6 haunted house today, so the candy corn ali will arrive soon. Woohoo!!
    Congrats! And I'm glad to hear about the vids paying out. Posts like this gives me hope that one day I'll be lucky enough to snag one as well. One thing I've wondered though, do you get the Alis when it's one of the shown prizes or when it's a mystery prize?

I only ask because I always seem to get the mystery prize and part of me thinks maybe there has to be correlation I'm missing between prizes shown and prizes won even when my logical brain knows beyond doubt that this is not the case. After all, the entire foundation of CS is randomness!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Congrats! And I'm glad to hear about the vids paying out. Posts like this gives me hope that one day I'll be lucky enough to snag one as well. One thing I've wondered though, do you get the Alis when it's one of the shown prizes or when it's a mystery prize?

I only ask because I always seem to get the mystery prize and part of me thinks maybe there has to be correlation I'm missing between prizes shown and prizes won even when my logical brain knows beyond doubt that this is not the case. After all, the entire foundation of CS is randomness!
    I am pretty sure it was the mystery prize. I admit I have stopped paying close attention, just to avoid disappointment. Lol. But I generally get the mystery gift. (Which is normally 1000 coins or a stone block.) But I keep watching for the occasional gem or lumen essence.
    Hoping you get an alicorn soon!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending