Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Rhino Keeper
    Don't get to watch videos to win anything I'm on android but I have 2 big white flygers and 2 big direwolves....this morning 1 of my direwolves gave me an expansion permit then this evening g one of my white flygers gave me one.....two in one day!!! I was pleasantly shocked and finally have a woohoo moment to share

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! My pink Ali gave me 50 energy this afternoon and tonite one of my flower power Ali's gave me 100!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so after 2 expansion permits a few days ago the next morning I got another one then last night I finally got one from my armored flyger...4 in just 2 to 3 days...a big woo hoo thanks s8

Executive Chef
    Woohoo! Finally, finally, finally! I just got 3 gold runes from a trade, and was able to get my first Rainbow Alicorn. I never thought it would happen. So happy! Sometimes it truly is the little things in life!

Executive Chef
    Woohoo again! My White Flyger just gave me an expansion permit. Double luck! Those are my absolute favorite.

Executive Chef
    Strange, but true.. my black 2x1 DireWolf dropped an expansion permit. I thought only the Flygers did so.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Strange, but true.. my black 2x1 DireWolf dropped an expansion permit. I thought only the Flygers did so.
    Yep, direwolves do have a chance to drop them! I love getting ready made expansion permits, so I keep them in collection rotation, along with the white and armored flygers.

My mini woohoo: The troll bandit finally dropped a gold nugget! (I’d heard rumors, but never could confirm them. Lol) Talk about a rare drop! He’s very helpful with water for the current event, usually dropping 3 at a time.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the troll bandit tip.. I'll start checking on him again
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I usually check him everyday but he's the worst bandit in the universe just bringing water ever since I got him. I guess where ever he's from there must be a drought. You'd think he'd be caught with jewels or silver ... not water...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    My flower power Ali gave me 100 today thank you very much I wish I could get some expansion permits but I am certainly happy
    With the 100 energy