Page 73 of 124 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Congrats! Does anyone know what the kiln does??
    Never mind, I found it on the Hub. It lets you make the same things as the magic forge. If ever get that many gold runes, I'll go for the second Ali

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Never mind, I found it on the Hub. It lets you make the same things as the magic forge. If ever get that many gold runes, I'll go for the second Ali
    I'm seriously leaning in that direction. I think the kiln is pretty, but at this point, I don't really need a 3rd forge. (there sure were times in the past I wished for an extra! ) But with the current trends, I think the energy will be more useful. Plus, I may be able to surround the land with rainbow gates, hedges and towers someday. My current ali is generous with those. No rainbow pots so far though.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Congrats!

My woohoo is I just got 2 gold runes from the elves! Now I have 11 and have to decide if I want a second rainbow ali, or if I want to save up for the mystic kiln. Leaning towards the ali with all these energy intense events lately.
    It took me nearly 6 months to get the first ten, and only 2 months to get 11 more.......almost makes me think the gold rune rate has been increased a bit.
    I got two from the elves too - and for a nothing trade. I saw others said they got three. Now might be a good time to try to trade with the elves they seem generous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I got two from the elves too - and for a nothing trade. I saw others said they got three. Now might be a good time to try to trade with the elves they seem generous.
    I just tried and about fell out of my chair. The elves gave me 3 gold runes! The trade took a chunk of blue and purple petals, but I was maxed on those anyways

Banned
    Well I can't be sure because I was clicking pretty quickly - I don't think I hit a pink chicken. So it looks like I got a gold egg off my glimmer bunny.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Well I can't be sure because I was clicking pretty quickly - I don't think I hit a pink chicken. So it looks like I got a gold egg off my glimmer bunny.
    Nice. I guess I'll have to click him more often!

Fashion Designer
    I got 100 energy from one of my Ali's. Bring on the bears!

Executive Chef
    2 lots of 30 energy in a row from Lucky Workshop! Woohoo!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    I got 100 energy from one of my Alis this evening - but when I have no real need for lots of energy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I got 100 energy from one of my Alis this evening - but when I have no real need for lots of energy!
    now that sounds like my kind of luck. Lol.