Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Woohoo and Woot!
    Hoooo my! I still have a long way to go, just hit the 24 apples. Just don't know what to do with my apples, cannot process them fast enough.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Yaa! I got a ROYAL Cow from the bandits today! there's so many epic beautiful things to crow about in CS I can't list them here!! Have a lucky day everyone. [now to find more golden nuggets! errr.]
    oh and visit my kingdom! ID is jbfps116

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo, my table has given me sweet feast 3 times in a row! And I got a 5th royal pig from adventuring to the plume hive

Rhino Keeper
    woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just get the Horn!!!! I0m waiting for it since almost a year!!!! now I can summon my first alicorn!!!!!

Executive Chef
    I just wrote on a thread somewhere about having 3 or 4 horns and going on adventures daily, only to get no wing. Just came back and yay a wing dropped. Crafting my 5th alicorn right now. Woohoo! They come in handy big time for trades and goals. A girl is trying to expand.

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo - over the course of the day I collected a golden egg, golden apple and golden nugget!

Fashion Designer
    4th sweet feast in a row from the table... Wow, what's going on? :-) and I got 3 golden apples today, one from feral lands, one from magic garden and one from an apple tree. Woohoo I'm almost maxed out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    Woohoo - over the course of the day I collected a golden egg, golden apple and golden nugget!
    Congrats... I haven't had a triple play yet, several doubles...

New Resident
    Whooohoooo!!! I just got TWO wings today after months of no wings! One from my castle and one from my barracks! What a shock! Now I can craft my 8th alicorn now all I need is another horn for number 9!!

Wohoo finished Sister Sister with my 20th inscription. Is that it to the goal or is there more?