Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Woohoo! The fortune teller tent is on sale!! Yeehawww!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo i got an albino pig from my Daily adventure ��

Executive Chef
    Woo Hoo, I got 50 energy from Pinkette today! I have only gotten 4-6 or 100 before, didn't know 50 was possible!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    After getting my winter bakery (on Christmas Day no less!) I decided to do a victory lap around the desert sands. When I collected from the Knights today they brought me a burning ember which perfectly goes with the dragon egg I've been holding since I got the first one (about six month ago)! Oh, and the sweet feast I used to go there came from my Thanksgiving table last week. Whoo hoo indeed!

Merry Christmas to me! I'm summoning an alicorn, finally got a horn after 4 wings, and in 5 hours I'll be done with SISTER SISTER! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo.. After so long i bought my barracks..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    Woohoo! For all the 'games for extra gems' being presented right now. I've been able to get my second wizard school and now have enough to buy that fortune teller tent that I've wanted for so long. I'll be getting that as soon as the Christmas 'busyness' has toned down to a dull roar. Yippee!!
    Yeah the game goals have been nice. Finally got enough to get a mythril dragon and will be getting the barracks soon.
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    WooHoo just sent my last inscription out. Finally finishing sister sister

Fashion Designer
    Just got my second burning ember after almost two years playing. I have dragons already but having that egg in storage was depressing. Now I can hatch that baby.

Edit: I went to hatch my egg and found I had three dragon eggs. Now I still have lonely eggs in storage waiting on embers. Lol
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 12-28-14 at 01:41 PM.

Woohoo! Just got a second golden drop from the gift pile!