Page 16 of 124 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Nightclub Owner
    So I posted this in the Event Thread as it is about an animated fountain, but really I think this is a great WooHoo moment. Maybe not so much for TL as it is for me, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    So, my one and only, and very lonely dragon finally dropped me 3 of his scales yesterday morning. The last 3 I needed to make the last Mystical Essence to finally upgrade my garden to Greselda's Dark Garden. Today, after going through the process of visiting it twice, I got the Baron Goal to purchase her Fountain. Now originally I wasn't going to do it because it costs 120 gems, but I really want a fountain that has ANIMATED WATER. LOL!!

Thankfully I was one of the winners in the St. Paddy's Word Search contest and had put Castle Story as the game I wanted the gems to go to. Well, it is a 120 gem package that I won, and her Fountain costs 120 gems, with 20 being given back after completing the goal.

Thank you TL, thank you. You purchased my ANIMATED WATER FOUNTAIN for me. I don't believe there is anything better than that to wake up to, honestly. *giggles*

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo, I just hit 200 feral magic in my inventory!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Woohoo, I just hit 200 feral magic in my inventory!
    How do? With adventures?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Sir Pigglesworth just dropped 5 gems!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    How do? With adventures?
    By not completing the questline "Kaz returns from Blythewood", in which you can test soil samples and boar tusks in the greenhouse and gain feral magic beyond the 99 limit :-D

Nightclub Owner
    By not completing the questline "Kaz returns from Blythewood", in which you can test soil samples and boar tusks in the greenhouse and gain feral magic beyond the 99 limit :-D
    Thanks, I'll update the nugget.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I haven't gotten there yet so I'm going to mark that down on my goal list to hold off and so I can try to overstock on it. LOL!!

ETA: You're holding off progressing passed step 4 - Scientific Progress Goes 'Poof?" right? That is the step you can gain unlimited?
    Last edited by queentina3; 03-21-15 at 12:31 PM. Reason: question added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I haven't gotten there yet so I'm going to mark that down on my goal list to hold off and so I can try to overstock on it. LOL!!

ETA: You're holding off progressing passed step 4 - Scientific Progress Goes 'Poof?" right? That is the step you can gain unlimited?
    I have step 5 - "sneaking suspicions" active, I'm holding off on giving 5 feral magic in that step :-)

New Resident
    Woohoo - 100 energy from an alicorn followed by a golden apple from my apple tree! I should go buy a lottery ticket.

Nightclub Owner
    I have step 5 - "sneaking suspicions" active, I'm holding off on giving 5 feral magic in that step :-)
    Cool, thanks! I've updated my sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by totodo2 View Post
    Woohoo - 100 energy from an alicorn followed by a golden apple from my apple tree! I should go buy a lottery ticket.
    Congrats!!