Page 12 of 124 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    This weekend my Wheat and Sugar grayed out. I am working on Cocoa now

I only need 5 more Adamant to gray that out too.

I finished a complete remodel of my kingdom. I stored nearly everything and started over with a blank slate. Felt a lot like Spring Cleaning!

Yes, I am easily amused, and yes I am running out of things to do
    Once done with Adamant, go for mirthril (and end up like this)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    When you store everything to remodel does everything reset to zero so that you have to wait for the buildings to regenerate?
    Not sure if I get your question, but if by 'regeneration' you're talking about the drop time: yes it does start over. But your progress on the buildings (levels) of course remain stable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Once done with Adamant, go for mirthril (and end up like this)
    Oh dear! So in near future the functions of my game will gradually start to lock down too?
    I'm not convinced this is Woohoo-worthy news for me.
    Reminds me of the tale 'Ramadan' about the perfect city, from Gaiman's Sandman...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Oh dear! So in near future the functions of my game will gradually start to lock down too?
    I'm not convinced this is Woohoo-worthy news for me.
    Reminds me of the tale 'Ramadan' about the perfect city, from Gaiman's Sandman...
    You will have a lot chances for other Woohoo's. Don't worry about it. I still have mine from time to time, maybe at a less frequent rate as lower level players.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 03-02-15 at 10:06 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I mistakenly said "Wheat", when I meant "Flour". Fixed it in my post. Sorry for the mistake.

Yes, when stored all buildings start the clock again when replaced in the kingdom.

I got my Adamant from crafting, mining, trading and adventuring. I even got at least one from Sir Piggy. It is a very rare drop.

I just started trying to collect golden apples a little over a week ago with 10 apple trees. I have been getting roughly an apple a day. I had some when I started, but this might take longer than anything except the ultra rares like eggs from the Roost.

I have four Mithril Dragons. Have been maxed out on Mithril for a long time. I am maxed out on all building supplies except the pastes. Just discovered from reading here how to synchronize my Alicorns. That is a new personal goal.

This is what happened when I got totally addicted to CS. I became a hoarder. Anything to keep me amused since I have no quest book
    Last edited by 55lee55; 03-02-15 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You will have a lot chances for other Woohoo's. Don't worry about it. I still have mine from time to time, maybe at a less frequent rate as lower level players.
    I do hope so.

There should be a special building for sale, requiring a stupid amount of adamant, coins, magic cement and other rare resources to buy into. But once you've acquired it (and thus been set back to primitive gather and craft mode) you get a whole new set of goals to do and beautiful new trees and decorations to craft, real long-term 'Sister, sister' style.

I would love that kind of CS+ feature building as a tribute to the most faithful of players while waiting for the main story to unfold.

I know, slightly off topic and belonging to another thread, but the mere thought of this filled me with multiple Woohoos

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Woohoo...only 222 to go...lol

Attachment 18390
    just for my followers, lol:
    Woho...only 111to go...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tradetix888.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	18677
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    just for my followers, lol:
    Woho...only 111to go...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tradetix888.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	18677
    Well I am not the only one suffering from OCD here

Woohoo for me again! earlier in the week I got a much sought after wing, and now....gems, 35 energy and an apple tree from adventure!

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo just finished my final goal on my baby account and have no more goals in my book. Considering I started the account so I could gift myself, I think this is quite an achievement. My main account has been up to date with the story for almost a year.