Page 116 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1240

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Just noticed I have been a member of the forum for 10 years. Wow where does time go, but mostly - Woohoo!
    Twinsies! Congratulations! Me too I still remember trying to figure out how to get the tablet of tabernun and when I did a search the forum came up and once I found it I never left.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Twinsies! Congratulations! Me too I still remember trying to figure out how to get the tablet of tabernun and when I did a search the forum came up and once I found it I never left.
    And now the forum would not be the same without you ❤️

Executive Chef
    I passed 10 years a few months back; do not remember why I first discovered the forums. I did have two long breaks from the game - started playing on an iTouch and the game eventually outgrew its capabilities. Then I got an iPhone 6 but eventually I didn't have enough memory to update the iOS and the game didn't like operating without that update. Plus it used so much memory that it was a terrible hassle to, for example, visit other kingdoms. Then I got a 128 gb iPad and never looked back. Now I think I need a new iPad because my battery is starting to wear out (can't be replaced). I only hope its a seamless transfer to a new device - whenever I get it.

Fashion Designer
    Two of my five pot of gold dropped a golden nugget. I’m used to the occasional one so this is a woo hoo moment for me.

Fashion Designer
    My hummingbird rider just dropped a trade ticket. That was unexpected.

Nightclub Owner
    I know this is not the first time that someone has a big haul, but after all this years I was pleased to hit the jackpot as well:

I did not take a screenshot of the demand, but the main was 47 Fellora Blossom, the rest pretty standard material in very little quantity.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I know this is not the first time that someone has a big haul, but after all this years I was pleased to hit the jackpot as well:

I did not take a screenshot of the demand, but the main was 47 Fellora Blossom, the rest pretty standard material in very little quantity.
    Yep, it’s great when that happens. For ages now I seem to get no gold ones, then get 2 x 3 in quick succession. Not sure if I’d prefer the 3 at a time or singles more frequently.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Yep, it’s great when that happens. For ages now I seem to get no gold ones, then get 2 x 3 in quick succession. Not sure if I’d prefer the 3 at a time or singles more frequently.
    Well, I do trades if the materials are easy to replenish. Golden runes have becomes extremely rare, I have not been able to craft an alicorn since years. On the other hand, my Love Shake is active, I craft an Alicorn every second month.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well, I do trades if the materials are easy to replenish. Golden runes have becomes extremely rare, I have not been able to craft an alicorn since years. On the other hand, my Love Shake is active, I craft an Alicorn every second month.
    Wow, this sounds great!
    But from which adventure do you get the wings and horns?
    I?m doing daily adventures ? and I?m waiting for such a long time without getting any of them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy1 View Post
    Wow, this sounds great!
    But from which adventure do you get the wings and horns?
    I?m doing daily adventures ? and I?m waiting for such a long time without getting any of them.
    you can find that info in the Inventory Guide or the adventure guide. Discussing unrelated drops is off topic in this thread. Thanks for understanding.