Page 111 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1240

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Executive Chef
    A couple days ago, 2 of my accounts each got some gold runes from the Elves - just enough to be able to get a Rainbow Alicorn for each of those accounts!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Congratulations!

Fashion Designer
    Just got a gold nugget from my Fairy Garden lv 10. Never noticed that before.

Fashion Designer
    Just got a golden apple from the desert oasis ��. Wasn’t expecting that !! Hope others have the same type of drops ��.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    A couple days ago, 2 of my accounts each got some gold runes from the Elves - just enough to be able to get a Rainbow Alicorn for each of those accounts!
    That’s wonderful! Keep gathering energy droppers and soon your energy bank will be overflowing

I collected from all my weekly energy droppers immediately after the end of the Gnomeanderthal MHLB and would usually not have more from them till a week later. However, at the opening of the Fantastic Feasts storybook event, the game crashed three times on me, and after the third, seven of my weekly energy droppers became ready for collection again, giving me an extra 280 energy points. I double-checked, and the total amount of energy I had wasn't reduced when these seven were "reactivated"

Come to think of it, I just realized that this had been randomly happening with my daily energy droppers too. I would collect from them, and some hours later, after a few equally random crashes of the game, some of them would also become "reactivated." I'd assumed that it was simply because I had forgotten to collect from them, (I don't group all of them together), but now, I see that it is because of these random crashes

Fashion Designer
    Yippee !!!! I just collected from my adventures, my haunted keep was on a desert sands adventure and one of the drops was. 8 gems

Must be good luck from my unicorn in the kitchen.

Sir Piggles just dropped 5 gems I have never seen him drop gems before!!!!

Executive Chef
    Thank You S8 for the gift today!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    I was a able to login on my main account! After weeks it was very dusty! I hope that I can login at least until the next even start to clean the realm!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...