Page 110 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1233

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Congratulations!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Congratulations!!
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    2 things:

1. This happened a couple weeks ago, but I was sick and not posting often. I got 2 new energy droppers on the same account in one day: I finally got enough gold Runes to get a Rainbow Alicorn, and on the same day I got the final Golden Apple needed to summon Idris.

2. I'm not sure this is really a "woohoo" moment, and it probably happens often to those of you with tons of built up energy, but I am not one of those people. One of my accounts gave me 4 Golden Apples in the same day. I wish that account was trying to summon Idris. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    2 things:

1. This happened a couple weeks ago, but I was sick and not posting often. I got 2 new energy droppers on the same account in one day: I finally got enough gold Runes to get a Rainbow Alicorn, and on the same day I got the final Golden Apple needed to summon Idris.

2. I'm not sure this is really a "woohoo" moment, and it probably happens often to those of you with tons of built up energy, but I am not one of those people. One of my accounts gave me 4 Golden Apples in the same day. I wish that account was trying to summon Idris. Lol!
    Anytime you are able to get a Rainbow Alicorn is definitely worth a Yoohoo

2 things:

Definitely a woohoo for the Rainbow Alicorn because of the stinginess of the Elves and another woohoo for clearing Kelcie’s story and getting Idris. I myself haven’t been working on the Academy storyline and still have to clear Chase and Kelcie to get to Idris.

Rhino Keeper
    2 things:

Congrats on the rainbow Ali. I’m constantly doing elven trades, literally every chance I can. Even used the gem switch a couple times to swap a rarer item for something more favourable. Those elves are so stingy with their gold. Bit unfair when they want like, 35 gold nuggets and give 8 bronze runes in return ;-/ don’t fall for those trades tho. I have managed to get a few rainbow Ali’s tho, so persistence pays off ;-) hopefully we’ll be able to use items from the gnomish storyline soon as well,similar to the coral castle stuff,as those things will just build up once that one’s finished.
    Last edited by roksta72; 05-03-22 at 07:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I got a golden nugget from one of my Rafflesia Gardens today. Happy, happy, joy. When I tapped it, I swear the green text said 2 Golden Nuggets!!!

I have 2 gardens and both gardens gave me a golden nugget. Back to back nuggets, that is the prettiest sight.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 06-30-22 at 12:23 PM. Reason: I figured out what happened.

Those stingy elves finally gave me enough gold runes for my first Rainbow Ali!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireKeladry View Post
    Those stingy elves finally gave me enough gold runes for my first Rainbow Ali!
    Yay! Congratulations! That is awesome!

"I have 2 gardens and both gardens gave me a golden nugget. Back to back nuggets, that is the prettiest sight."

Sweet!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo, just got another gold troll token from Journai (got in last big sale, she?s worth the gems) means I?m more likely to have enough for prizes in next hunt!!!