Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1233

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo!! Just got my second Rainbow Alicorn!!

Fashion Designer
    😳 I just earned an Alicorn from a Video ad!

The ads usually don't load at all for me, this was completely unexpected!
    I actually was so excited I took a screenshot and exited out (the next vid's prizes included a chance at Mithril, oh well 😅 ) to make sure the Alicorn loaded in. ❤️

Right after, vids stopped working again (even after reloading the game) and I missed another chance at a Alicorn / Mithril / Random Prize, but i'm so happy. 😊❤️
    Good luck all!! 💗

Congratulations to everyone on their wins and I hope you all have much to cheer about soon!! 😊❤️

Host(ess)
    my game just refreshed and instead of strolling I seem to really running around now������

Nightclub Owner
    I discovered that I have broken the 2mio XP since a few days!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Just received an Expansion Permit from the Vampire Bat. I had read that another player had gotten one a while back, so I started collecting from it. After a very long time, success! Good way to start the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Just received an Expansion Permit from the Vampire Bat. I had read that another player had gotten one a while back, so I started collecting from it. After a very long time, success! Good way to start the day.
    WOW that is very cool.

Executive Chef
    WoW BOTH my Rafflesia Garden and a Pot of Gold gave a Gold Nugget this AM!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Just got 40 energy from either Raven Queen or Spider Carriage. Unfortunately I was not paying close attention (they are both normally drop only 2 energy), so do not know which one.

Rhino Keeper
    My first collection from my Ancient Turtle gave me three trade tickets. And right after, Marcel dropped an adamant.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    OMG I finally finished the Academy Questline! I don't ever ever ever in my life want to make, see or hear about another Benediction Brew again!