Page 10 of 124 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!! (Part 2!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    dont forget the one and only insane shipower with over 1 million!
    ( should be lv125 )
    I remember once seeing a post with a screen shot. Just can't remember the name. Well a Photoshop does the trick as well
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I remember once seeing a post with a screen shot. Just can't remember the name. Well a Photoshop does the trick as well
    may be, but i believe in peace and harmony...
    one of my nbours crack the 100 million coins.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Been making lots of Apple pies so I can collect lots of apples I just had my70th golden apple drop ,I have 8 apples trees and been getting one every other day since I started this personal goal, I'm up to my 92 apple pie and been sending the exchange out every night to use too. Aiming for 99

Executive Chef
    I just got a Burning Ember from Sands Adventure! Woo Hoo! (still have 3 eggs in storage, but already have a small army of Dragons!). Animals are taking over my Queendom! I need a Pasture area just for animals.
    Another woohoo for the two white cows and one royal pig I got on Adventures in the past week. Is it just me, or do we seem to be getting more animal drops? Woohoo!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I just got a Burning Ember from Sands Adventure! Woo Hoo! (still have 3 eggs in storage, but already have a small army of Dragons!). Animals are taking over my Queendom! I need a Pasture area just for animals.
    Another woohoo for the two white cows and one royal pig I got on Adventures in the past week. Is it just me, or do we seem to be getting more animal drops? Woohoo!
    Not so sure about animal drop increase, especially royal ones... However, I did get a burning ember yesterday from desert, just after the non-update...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Been making lots of Apple pies so I can collect lots of apples I just had my70th golden apple drop ,I have 8 apples trees and been getting one every other day since I started this personal goal, I'm up to my 92 apple pie and been sending the exchange out every night to use too. Aiming for 99
    Well I tried the same, but it seems I am not so lucky with the drops. I have 26 and stalled since a long time. I have maxed my pies since long as well. Well I will start using my pies in the exchange to flush all my clobber, pie and juice for gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    may be, but i believe in peace and harmony...
    one of my nbours crack the 100 million coins.
    That I can easily believe. I have reserved this one for later, I need to switch to coin buildings to hit the 100 mio coins.

For the moment I am still harvesting like a crazy sugar, wheat and cocoa to max my cakes. I already backed +300 to finish my Fearie Offerings.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Not so sure about animal drop increase, especially royal ones... However, I did get a burning ember yesterday from desert, just after the non-update...
    I been sending out sweet non stop in my barracks and still no ember now I have 3 dragon eggs

Woohoo...long sought after wing! alicorn #2 is on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMakeBelieve View Post
    Woohoo...long sought after wing! alicorn #2 is on the way!
    So lucky!!! Which adventure did it drop from??
    I don't think TL have confirmed which adventures still drop the parts. I'm suspecting it's only the Love adventure...
    Still waiting on my first

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    So lucky!!! Which adventure did it drop from??
    I don't think TL have confirmed which adventures still drop the parts. I'm suspecting it's only the Love adventure...
    Still waiting on my first
    it was Search the Ancient Vault. odd, since I usually get better drops from the other adventures